Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what half of the things on the sexmap mean

ReputationRep:
    Making a skirt. It involves D-rings and leatherette. :eyeball:
    I'm not sure I'll ever work up the courage to wear it outside the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Why does London have to be so expensive to get to? :hmmm:
    Eeew.. i agree.. hurry up student loan and pay day..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Actually I think it was Owen who first linked us to it.
    You know, I think you're right. Now there's an amusing irony.

(Original post by L.O.V.E.)
    I don't even know what half of the things on the sexmap mean
    Ooooh, can I play at being a sexglossary!?

ReputationRep:
    Why did I leave getting a train this late!?

£65 return, which isn't actually awful, it's considerably cheaper than when I went to Oxford last term.

but the last train back to Newcastle leaves at 9pm, which seems awfully early if we went for drinks or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)

£65 return, which isn't actually awful, it's considerably cheaper than when I went to Oxford last term.

but the last train back to Newcastle leaves at 9pm, which seems awfully early if we went for drinks or anything.
    Yeah, but remember, Newcastle is three hours north of London, and trains need to get to depots (there's one at Newcastle) and stuff

I can't go to the meet anyway, I always make a weekend of it when I go to London, and alas I work every Friday and Sunday

ReputationRep:
    What I find shocking about the sex map is that it misses two of the biggest uniform fetishes - police and fireman! Emergency services, represent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    I've got an image of you toiling away over this leathery thing by candlelight, like Dr. Frankenstein and his creature.

"What... have I done?!" :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    oooooooooooo....

(Original post by seanfromtheblock)

Mines gonna be 37 which is amazing for nottingham... I'm so lucky I've managed to find somewhere to stay saturday night...!

Anyone think we're gonna be busing/tubing - can't decide if I should get a travelcard or just pay for the bus when I need it.. I have about 3 oyster cards lying around somewhere.. just no idea where
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    what does the SCT bit mean in TSRLGBTSCT? :confused: (and even google didn't help :emo: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    what does the SCT bit mean in TSRLGBTSCT? :confused: (and even google didn't help :emo: )
    Society Chat Thread? Maybe..?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to see Frank Turner on Friday so unless I decide to go back to Brighton on Saturday I don't know if I can justify another trip into London

ReputationRep:
    I'd come to this meet but I have work on Sunday, and I'm a very boring person :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rissa14)
    oooooooooooo....

Mines gonna be 37 which is amazing for nottingham... I'm so lucky I've managed to find somewhere to stay saturday night...!

Anyone think we're gonna be busing/tubing - can't decide if I should get a travelcard or just pay for the bus when I need it.. I have about 3 oyster cards lying around somewhere.. just no idea where
    ooh, lucky you. I don't know anyone in London, so that's not really an option for me :sad:

hm. could get the megabus for £30 return, but the thought of spending 6 hours on bus each way is not good.

ReputationRep:
    I'd come to this meet but I'm broke, so probably not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nynyflower)
    I'm going to see Frank Turner on Friday so unless I decide to go back to Brighton on Saturday I don't know if I can justify another trip into London
    I would kill to see him live!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm looking through the human sex map, some of the things have made me go :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Tried megatrain? I might just try them now.. forgot..

I have a lot of family in london and they keep offering.. so thought I'd take them up on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    I just thought it stood for 'Society'. Although that makes more sense, Rissa
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah that would make sense

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.