Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ergh two terrible sodas and if there's something I'm passionate about, it's soda.

Begrudgingly: 7up.

ReputationRep:
    lilt definitely! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lilt

ReputationRep:
    LILT.

I will be gutted if Lilt doesn't win.

On a side note, Toto do you have any ideas what the next Champion category will be? I think biscuits!

ReputationRep:
    Most-requested have been Fast Food (Burgers/products, general), Biscuits, or Ice Creams. The former has been most requested by far though.

ReputationRep:
    Lilt lilt lilt!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty chuffed that 1 out of the 2 fizzy drinks I actually drink is in the final, and even though it looks unlikely to win I vote 7Up.

Also, all the suggestions for the next competition look good.

ReputationRep:
    Lilt

ReputationRep:
    Lilt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Most-requested have been Fast Food (Burgers/products, general), Biscuits, or Ice Creams. The former has been most requested by far though.
    Ack noooo As a vegetarian, I really have no opinion on most Fast food products >_<

ReputationRep:
    I find it hard to really separate the two. 7up I guess...

ReputationRep:
    I now understand when everyone was upset about the other 2 finals. This is such a poor final! But 7up because its the best crap in the final.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whaaat? Hmm.. I'll go with Lilt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AND THE TSR DROUTH-DESTROYIN' DRINK CHAMPION IS:

LILT!!

What an upset! What an uproar! What a Roarset! I would never have gauged that you, TSR, would have consistently voted for the Tropical Fruit Crush Soda, LILT, as your champion! I would've put money on a Coke versus Pepsi final, but you've really surprised me, guys!!

So there we have it! It joins the pantheon of champions that YOU CHOSE -

TSR CHOCCY BAR CHAMPION: MARS GALAXY
    TSR CRISPY SNACK CHAMPION: KELLOGGS PRINGLES
    TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPION: KELLOGGS COCO POPS
    TSR DROUTH DESTROYIN' DRINK CHAMPION: LILT

So, we take a brief bit to reflect on our fallen competitors, make comments on our champions so far, and question/debate our conclusions thus far whilst I start our new TSR Food and Drink Championship! Let's hear yer thoughts, guys!

ReputationRep:
    Thank the TSR gods!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe it. I've had Lilt to drink before but I don't think I've gone out and purchased it in about....5/6 years.

ReputationRep:
    Our next championship was chosen based on popularity/frequency of requests alone, so don't shoot the messenger/thread-setter-upper! Our next Championship is...

TSR'S MCDONALD'S MUNCHIE CHAMPIONSHIP!

It can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post42635573

So, if you're mad about McNuggets or mental for McMuffins, then get over there and choose the Mack... or... er... MC ....DADDY!

ReputationRep:
    Yay for Lilt!

ReputationRep:
    Boom Lilt! Heroic underdog winner!

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo! I'm so glad my favourite won! Can't believe it beat the big companies though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.