Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephie2014)
    Offer from Aberdeen received and confirmed yesterday
    Hi, Well done!
    What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? And where's your undergrad and subject?

Thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dental92!)
    Is this the 4 year? What day did you get yours? My friends still waiting!
    I got my offer on the 23rd, but I know there are still people waiting to hear back either way. Anyone know when rejections are being giving out though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbuzarA)
    Hi, Well done!
    What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? And where's your undergrad and subject?

Thanks so much
    A*'s and A's at GCSE
    AABB at A Level with another B at AS
    (Had an offer didn't make grades)

Undergrad Biological and Medical Sciences turned Biochemistry at Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbuzarA)
    Hi, Well done!

Thanks so much
    Thanks!

UKCAT: 748
    BSc: Biomedical Sciences 2:2 at RHUL
    MSc: Reproductive Medicine
    Work experience: 5+years at a dental practice

I hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Any other Liverpool Grad entry firmers? Has anyone looked into accommodation yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone else with offers from Kings going to their Post Offer Open day this Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vigsarmy101)
    Hey is anyone else with offers from Kings going to their Post Offer Open day this Wednesday?
    I am still undecided. I have firmed Kings so I am not entirely sure what I would gain from attending. Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vandutch)
    I am still undecided. I have firmed Kings so I am not entirely sure what I would gain from attending. Are you?
    I haven't looked round kings since 2009 and I want to find out the GPEP start date and some info on funding, nobody I've emailed seems to know what's going on! Plus I think it would be good to meet other people on the course, and I will use any opportunity to avoid finishing my dissertation. So yes I'm going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vandutch)
    Yeah I firmed Kings too. Part of the reason I am going is just so I can show my Mum around Kings lol! But yeah it would be nice to meet other people on the course too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_Jburg)
    Thanks!

UKCAT: 748
    BSc: Biomedical Sciences 2:2 at RHUL
    MSc: Reproductive Medicine
    Work experience: 5+years at a dental practice

I hope that helps!
    It certainly did, thank you
    And well done

ReputationRep:
    How was the open day at Kings?
    Did they tell you any useful information?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't able to attend the open day this week, so I messaged King's to ask about the start date of the course. Apparently it still hasn't been 'released' yet, but they said that based on last year the GPEP bridging course should start around August 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone offered deferred entries?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblesbubbles)
    Anyone offered deferred entries?
    No

you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, was just wondering if anyone going to Kings for Gpep dentistry will be looking for a houseshare or if there is a Facebook group for us as am hoping to try to find a share for September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentalstudent14)
    Hey, was just wondering if anyone going to Kings for Gpep dentistry will be looking for a houseshare or if there is a Facebook group for us as am hoping to try to find a share for September!
    Hey, no nothing is made on facebook yet but I would happily join if someone were to create one.
    I mentioned the houseshare on here a while back and didnt really get much of a response, I guess the best way to organise something like that would be through facebook but I would be interested depending on location and price.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys there is now a kings gpep dentistry page on Facebook!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by widgets)
    Thats great! Can you post a link for it? I tried searching for the group but couldnt find it :/

ReputationRep:
    Late message. but got my aberdeen unconditional offer 2 weeks ago. how many on tsr have? want to get in touch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by widgets)
    (Original post by Vigsarmy101)
    Thats great! Can you post a link for it? I tried searching for the group but couldnt find it :/
    I can't find it either

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.