The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Holby_fanatic
Bowing down to the greatness that is Holbz. You're on my good list. :u:

Soz I got it wrong. :colonhash:

I totally know what to do around you, your greatness:colondollar:
How's your day going?
OH my the caps and the emotes there must be a lot of excitement going on...
Reply 542
Original post by gemmanewman
God, as least quote me next time:tongue:
I ALWAYS WIN SO DEAL WITH IT:wink: Oh dear, so much appreciation going on here, too much too handle:wink: Yeah, a lot of people are going to remember me so go on, add me to your list of great fabulous Lawyers:tongue: I know right? Yeah, I do!! Thank you, so excited!! Oooh, good choices!:biggrin: I wish you well!!

I did, what you talking about? :wink:
WELL WE HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT WINNING :wink: Haha c'mon miss lawyer, you should be able to keep up with this :wink: Aha will do, I'll make sure to book well in advance since you'll obviously be in such high demand! Haha yay :biggrin: you should be! Are you Scottish btw? Thanks, and thanks again, you too!
I totally know what to do around you, your greatness:colondollar:
How's your day going?

Well I am a W&S legend. :tongue:

It's going well thank you. And yours?
Oh right!:smile: Yeah, with Law! Always wanted to do both and couldn't choose between them. Always wanted to be a Lawyer. :biggrin:

I'm applying with Polticis :biggrin: where are you applying too? All of the courses look amazing :smile:
Hope that goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 545
Original post by DivinityA
OH my the caps and the emotes there must be a lot of excitement going on...

Yeah I have a slight tendency to overuse emotes.... :cool:
Original post by Hummi_C
Ahaha well I'm 6" if you want :wink:

Perfect, not too high to jump :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I am a W&S legend. :tongue:

It's going well thank you. And yours?

Oooh, I didn't know:tongue: That's good to hear, not bad thanks! You doing anything exciting today?
Reply 548
I'm watching Casualty right now actually. But Holby is so obviously the best. :tongue:

Nope, there's too many mistakes in holby, like once they put the x-ray machine on the wrong side of the bed :no:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
I'm applying with Polticis :biggrin: where are you applying too? All of the courses look amazing :smile:
Hope that goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'll have something to talk about!! :biggrin: Edinburgh or Dundee, and you? I know, I'm so excited. They look amazing.
You also! :colondollar:
Reply 550
Perfect, not too high to jump :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe yayy :biggrin: so are you at uni yet?
We'll have something to talk about!! :biggrin: Edinburgh or Dundee, and you? I know, I'm so excited. They look amazing.
You also! :colondollar:

Do you have other options? :smile: St Andrew's, Edinburgh, Durham, then two more based on grades :smile: I can't wait :biggrin:
Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hummi_C
Hehe yayy :biggrin: so are you at uni yet?

Success :tongue: A2s :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 553
Success :tongue: A2s :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha you've gained a steed :wink: Same! What subjects?
Do you have other options? :smile: St Andrew's, Edinburgh, Durham, then two more based on grades :smile: I can't wait :biggrin:
Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I've had offers from Edinburgh so I'd rather stick to there, but Dundee and Glasgow are too other options. I'd love to go to St Andrews, but never really looked into it. Good choices you have there :smile:
Holby City > Casualty.

This can be the only true answer.
Original post by Hummi_C
I did, what you talking about? :wink:
WELL WE HAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT WINNING :wink: Haha c'mon miss lawyer, you should be able to keep up with this :wink: Aha will do, I'll make sure to book well in advance since you'll obviously be in such high demand! Haha yay :biggrin: you should be! Are you Scottish btw? Thanks, and thanks again, you too!

Pft, you know you made a mistake:wink:
WE HAVE NO PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU WILL LET ME WIN:wink: I am totally able to keep up with this, okay? :tongue: Of course, I'm already in such high demand so please contact my PA as soon as you can :rolleyes: I am Scottish, yes. Where are you from? :smile:
Original post by DivinityA
Holby City > Casualty.

This can be the only true answer.

I totally agree.
Although, it used to be the other way about for me but I grew up and realized what's better:wink:
Original post by Hummi_C
Ahaha you've gained a steed :wink: Same! What subjects?

Hum the steed :tongue: History, Geography, Politics and English Lit :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I totally agree.
Although, it used to be the other way about for me but I grew up and realized what's better:wink:

Indeed, exact same for me :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest