Turn on thread page Beta

The Football League thread II watch

ReputationRep:
    Another fine win which also dented old 'arry and his masterplans.

ReputationRep:
    Martin Allen is back at Barnet. Makes life with Jose Mourinho seem dull by comparison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    Zola himself on Goals on Sunday now admitting Watfords signings this year weren't good enough to replace last years. Looking forward to Italian invasion Mark III this summer then.
    That anonymous pocket of the Home Counties must be buzzing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solivagant)
    What a win for Accrington.
    I'm pleased to say I was there. Everything seemed to fall for Accrington whereas Morecambe were awful. I stood with the Stanley Ultras and they made that game for me (as I was an Accrington-favouring neutral) and the atmosphere they created was unbelievable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brocklehurst95)
    I'm pleased to say I was there. Everything seemed to fall for Accrington whereas Morecambe were awful. I stood with the Stanley Ultras and they made that game for me (as I was an Accrington-favouring neutral) and the atmosphere they created was unbelievable
    Yeah, whenever I go they are always very noisy. Big win considering Torquay won as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    That anonymous pocket of the Home Counties must be buzzing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hear Watford might be holding a Crimea-style referendum soon to decide whether to join Italy or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    I hear Watford might be holding a Crimea-style referendum soon to decide whether to join Italy or not.
    The League ruled a referendum by Coventry fans not wanting to play in Northampton was also illegitimate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The League ruled a referendum by Coventry fans not wanting to play in Northampton was also illegitimate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, we found a loophole in that law, referendum passed.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Do...ail/story.html

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    Get out of it Redknapp, we know its actually you.

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham fan wandering in. I will be leaving promptly if any Villa fans bully me though, be nice.

Being mean to us is like kicking a homeless person in our current state

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Birmingham fan wandering in. I will be leaving promptly if any Villa fans bully me though, be nice.

Being mean to us is like kicking a homeless person in our current state
    At least your club plays in the city of its name. I would say we're homeless but for that to qualify we'd have to have been kicked out rather than left of our own volition.

ReputationRep:
    At least your club plays in the city of its name. I would say we're homeless but for that to qualify we'd have to have been kicked out rather than left of our own volition.
    No thanks to the owner though!!!

He was going to sell the ground but the council have said they will stop him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooby)
    I'm the ultimate optimist, we can play very well but the inconsistency of him picking the squad seems to be having the most impact at the moment, we were good against Burnley, pretty much dominated them in places, and then Macheda changed the game. We did have a turnaround of 11 players in transfer window and lots of injuries so considering our money issues and everything else I think we'll be fine

You going Milwall?
    Switched threads to somewhere more relevant

Same story at Wednesday last week to be honest. It felt like Clark put a team out without ever having seen Wednesday play. Having watched Wednesday all season (boyfriends a Wednesday fan) I just have no understanding as to why we played everything through Burke when Helan is an absolutely class player.

Nah my next match is next weekend against Bournemouth. I live in Leeds so London mid week is a bit far!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey just a heads up if anyone wants added to the list on the first page on which team you support in the football league/non league, feel free to drop me a PM or a visitor message :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Hey just a heads up if anyone wants added to the list on the first page on which team you support in the football league/non league, feel free to drop me a PM or a visitor message :yy:
    First time on this thread rocky, you know what to put down.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks to the owner though!!!

He was going to sell the ground but the council have said they will stop him.
    If only our council were so generous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If only our council were so generous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you guys are in the ****. We Birmingham fans have a soft spot for you lot.

Hopefully things will come together for both of us some day

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you guys are in the ****. We Birmingham fans have a soft spot for you lot.

Hopefully things will come together for both of us some day
    Things will improve for the both of us have faith! At least we have someone that wants to buy us! plus with the blues trust, St. Andrews as a community asset and all the press we have been getting something is bound to happen sooner or later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooby)
    Things will improve for the both of us have faith! At least we have someone that wants to buy us! plus with the blues trust, St. Andrews as a community asset and all the press we have been getting something is bound to happen sooner or later

I wish I was as optimistic as you! I've never seen St Andrews as dead as it has been this season!!!

You could buy Crystal Palace for the same price they are asking for us!!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.