Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Andrew. I'm going to be studying politics and international relations and I'm staying at Wembley Halls

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im Usamah from Nottingham. I'm going to be studying Illustration and visual communication at the Harrow campus!

ReputationRep:
    Are any of you guys buying the wristbands for freshers? Or just going to pay on the door?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lparker)
    Hi I'm Laura, and I'll be studying Illustration and Visual communication at Harrow Campus in September!

Is anyone else studying that too?
    I am! Finally i found someone doing the same course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treble)
    Hi,

I'm Nicola and going to study Biomedical Science. Anyone else?
    I'm also wondering when our book lists are going to come...and if the recommended reading is a must and you must also own the books and bring them along.:confused:
    Many Thanks!
    Am not doing your course but I presume your course is in cavendish ? Am I correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi , I am Wale and I will be studying Accounting at the Marylebone Campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew.Lethby)
    Hey, I'm Andrew. I'm going to be studying politics and international relations and I'm staying at Wembley Halls
    I'm studying Politics too although I'm doing History & Politics :3

Hey! I'm Katie and I will be doing International Marketing, am I the only one here?
    Also I was thinking about going to one of these freshers parties, anyone wants to join me?

https://www.facebook.com/events/6327...related_events

https://www.facebook.com/events/1526...related_events

ReputationRep:
    Im doing politics and international relations too, what flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in flat 508?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazzyc34)
    Am not doing your course but I presume your course is in cavendish ? Am I correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, yes you are! Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Anyone know anything about the Oyster cards? Can I apply for a student oyster card now? ...or do I have to wait till after orientation to apply? and if I have to wait how am I going to travel for the week that I have to wait?

HELP!!
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I missed out on student court Any one staying in victoria hall down the road?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Anyone know anything about the Oyster cards? Can I apply for a student oyster card now? ...or do I have to wait till after orientation to apply? and if I have to wait how am I going to travel for the week that I have to wait?

HELP!!
    :eek:
    I think you might have to wait until you get your student ID from Westminster. In the mean time, just get yourself a regular oyster card at any tube station for £5 (this becomes balance on the card).

ReputationRep:
    im studying international relations and development studies, i need to meet some people going to westminster aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spspspiderman)
    Hay I'm going to be studying psychology too
    Awesome! I'll see you there~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylanfar)
    I think you might have to wait until you get your student ID from Westminster. In the mean time, just get yourself a regular oyster card at any tube station for £5 (this becomes balance on the card).

Thank you, friend! You've been extremely helpful!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Ricky and I'm an alcoholic....
    Haha Nah I'm messing but this thread does sound like an AA meeting.

I'm studying International Marketing at Marylebone and I'm staying at Student Court.

Anyone looking to smash Freshers? considering buying some wristbands early but thinking we can easily
    get them at orientation / when we get there.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, friend! You've been extremely helpful!!
    Yeah you seriously helped me too, coming from Manchester I have no idea how the travel in London works!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys is anyone else studying Biological Sciences ? Because I am plus is there anyone else who isn't living in halls but is going Freshers?!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.