Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    meanwhile microwave your popcorn and watch the beef unfold in this thread right here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...06898&page=520

ReputationRep:

Nahhhhh, this = procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    got a fever, but only on one side of my head? my left ear and left side of neck is warm as fuk but the right side is normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReturnoftheG)
    going ok?

Also I had a weird as **** daydream right now... my day dreams are essentially hallucinations now, I've took so much caffeine/aspirin/ibuprofen/paracetamol/insane amount of water/eyedrops/muscle rub cream/red bull/coffee in the last 8 hours that I've actually ****ed myself up badly i thinks. I can't even look at the ****ing light ffs and I feel the need to piss badly but every time I go to the ****ter it won't happen, it just don't come out/.

anyways so in my daydream I was playing football then some wastemen yute turn up and they're like this is our pitch and as usual I have to go upto them and be like 'nah fam I booked it suck ma balls' but then they got their phones out and went on TSR onto some football pitch booking thread to prove that they had booked the pitch, and then basically I was playing football with TSR people, and you're all black as ****
    Yeah, It's 5000 word limit and I'm on 4500 so I could leave it there. Ain't done a proper draft though when I should have done it before easter so I'm screwed in that respect. Been in the library since 2pm though as my supervisor looked at my pathetic attempt of a draft and basically made corrections to the whole thing.

I've taken **** loads of caffeine man since like 5pm. Had at least 4 small red bulls and a large can or two of monster.

I had a football lucid dream yesterday. Did kickups with my brother who was doing it with ease, I was struggling but when I used my thighs to do kneeups it was easy(I'm very good at kneeups but ****e at kickups irl)

(Original post by The Assassin)
    also up.
    Oh yeah where you going for uni btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DurhamXI)

Nahhhhh, this = procrastination.
    would bang but dont want boner whilst doing work

unsure if boner would erect properly atm anyway and don't want to find out

ReputationRep:
    would bang but dont want boner whilst doing work

unsure if boner would erect properly atm anyway and don't want to find out
    Reminds me of a very unpleasant experience I had after a RedBull library night. Over-caffeine is the biggest boner killer.

ReputationRep:
    why is it that when you're doing work that you most get the urge to talk to ex/chirpse new woman?

I go through day to day life without any of this neediness bull****

ReputationRep:
    why is it that when you're doing work that you most get the urge to talk to ex/chirpse new woman?

I go through day to day life without any of this neediness bull****

Uhhh God no. 'X-files' should never be opened. Never.

ReputationRep:
    Selena Gomez looks like a young non busty version of Sunny Leone

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've had dodgy problems with drugs and boners before, I just don't want to watch the vid and get a semi, give it a rub and then wonder why it aint developing.

As for ex, well, I aint messaged her. Hard to say if it was even a proper relationship. We were never official. And she didn't want to give as much as I did so I just said **** it lets not bother. But only in exam period now do I feel like messaging her. It happens every ****ing exam period, there's always one ***** out there ready to distract me

ReputationRep:
    This brah.

Don't go for girls in your direct friendship group unless you're planning on marriage
    Delete the girl from fb when you break up with them.
    Anyway I'm sure every guy has gone through the story of the crazy ex girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah, It's 5000 word limit and I'm on 4500 so I could leave it there. Ain't done a proper draft though when I should have done it before easter so I'm screwed in that respect. Been in the library since 2pm though as my supervisor looked at my pathetic attempt of a draft and basically made corrections to the whole thing.

I've taken **** loads of caffeine man since like 5pm. Had at least 4 small red bulls and a large can or two of monster.

I had a football lucid dream yesterday. Did kickups with my brother who was doing it with ease, I was struggling but when I used my thighs to do kneeups it was easy(I'm very good at kneeups but ****e at kickups irl)

you still in library now?

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't do kick-ups properly :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    you still in library now?

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't do kick-ups properly :rofl2:
    Yup. I'm the kinda guy who spends 5 hours in a library and gets like 2 hours of work done.

ReputationRep:
    This brah.

Don't go for girls in your direct friendship group unless you're planning on marriage
    Anyway I'm sure every guy has gone through the story of the crazy ex girlfriend.
    mate sometimes yeh you just get these ****ing psychos and you can't do anything about it. you delete their number but they still text you, pretend like it's okay and everything's cool and then flip on you the next day, it's just ****ing bull****

psycho *****es, nah
    ratchet hoes, nah
    nah nah nah nah nah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've had dodgy problems with drugs and boners before, I just don't want to watch the vid and get a semi, give it a rub and then wonder why it aint developing.

As for ex, well, I aint messaged her. Hard to say if it was even a proper relationship. We were never official. And she didn't want to give as much as I did so I just said **** it lets not bother. But only in exam period now do I feel like messaging her. It happens every ****ing exam period, there's always one ***** out there ready to distract me
    Know these feels. Also get those funny mixed feelings when I (unfortunately, and sometimes inevitably through a cruel twist of fate) bump into them with the new guy. On one hand it is the thought process of "HAH, you ****, you got my sloppy seconds, been there before you did!", on the other hand it is "**** you, you stole the love of my life, come backkk ".

ReputationRep:
    Yup. I'm the kinda guy who spends 5 hours in a library and gets like 2 hours of work done.
    BRUV ITS 4AM

you been there 14 hours

damn

aint you hungry and stuff

\real talk

i cant do work in library no more. my wrist is ****ed so I cant go gym and I don't control my eating so I gotten fat over the last 2 months. which means my clothes dont fit me properly, which means that my joggin bottoms too tight which makes me fart when im sitting down for long periods of time. so I cant go library unless I want to stink like an Indian toilet cleaner

/real talk

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1984332

mate what the **** do you call this

all respect lost
    hahahahahahaha! That's so cringe now I look at that omg...

that's a nice dog though

Surrey in a few months for economics. Decent.

ReputationRep:
    This brah.

Hear you bro. Fortunately, I have always been very good at following no-contact. First time I had it years ago hurt like a ****, but you are relatively numb after that and move on quicker with subsequent girls.

The best way to get over these things, is, ignore them and be happy without them. They will see and a lot of the time they come running back anyway as it hurts their ego to see you (appear to) not give a damn.

ReputationRep:
    Know these feels. Also get those funny mixed feelings when I (unfortunately, and sometimes inevitably through a cruel twist of fate) bump into them with the new guy. On one hand it is the thought process of "HAH, you ****, you got my sloppy seconds, been there before you did!", on the other hand it is "**** you, you stole the love of my life, come backkk ".
    I never go for girls at my uni for a number of reasons, this is one of them. I dont want no emotional bull**** around campus, I dont want everyone seeing me with her, and then seeing me without her etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    hahahahahahaha! That's so cringe now I look at that omg...

that's a nice dog though

Surrey in a few months for economics. Decent.
    from now on all responses to the assassin will be this gif and :dunce:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.