Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have advice on Mercer Video Interview? Would really appreciate any input!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsicle)
    Thanks, yeah it seems that way! Which stream are you applying for?

Yeah, I've been waiting 12 weeks since passing my AC for a final interview date.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else heard back re. a Newton AC? Would be interesting to see how people are preparing..

ReputationRep:

Hey guys I'm in the middle of my tests at the moment. I just I did well but with one I wasn't really sure: What do you guys think about that critical reasoning question?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luccy.)
    Yeah - think we'll be waiting a very long time - they have done any final interviews yet at all for my stream and I imagine there's a big backlog.
    Me too! I passed my first interview nearly 2 weeks ago and am waiting for an AC date

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelittleman)

Hey guys I'm in the middle of my tests at the moment. I just I did well but with one I wasn't really sure: What do you guys think about that critical reasoning question?
    I always put conclusion does NOT follow for that question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edgorey)
    Emailed Bain London Recruiting. They said they'd let us know who's invited to interviews by the end of the week.

Anybody still waiting to hear back from BCG London?
    Just heard back from Bain. Still waiting on BCG. Anybody in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Just heard back from Bain. Still waiting on BCG. Anybody in the same boat?
    With Bain were you put through to interview or rejected? I'm yet to hear back. Got rejected from BCG on 11/11 though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangente)
    With Bain were you put through to interview or rejected? I'm yet to hear back. Got rejected from BCG on 11/11 though.
    Invited to interview

ReputationRep:
    Invited to interview
    Congratulations, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Me three.

All of the Big 4 seem to be in a restructuring phase or dealing with candidate backlog. As such, I would expect it to be a bit yet.

ACs are almost always a Friday, so I'm expecting the 28th could be announced at short notice (i.e. a week).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TC2016)
    Update from Deloitte, hoping it's not much longer
    Attachment 339639

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, did you apply for Monitor Deloitte or Deloitte?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take to hear back after final rounds? I had a PwC final round interview on Monday and haven't heard back yet. Most people who have had offers have heard back within 2 days, so getting worried :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, do you think it's still worth applying to the Accenture Graduate Programme 2015?

ReputationRep:
    Just booked Deloitte AC for 5 Dec - check your application status. Some new dates came up today. I got the generic "we have not forgotten about you" email a few days ago too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelittleman)
    Hey guys, do you think it's still worth applying to the Accenture Graduate Programme 2015?
    Yes. "A friend of a friend" told me to appy as they do it on an ongoing basis - she works in recruitment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_1609)
    Just booked Deloitte AC for 5 Dec - check your application status. Some new dates came up today. I got the generic "we have not forgotten about you" email a few days ago too.
    Thank you so much for that! I just booked mine in for the 12th December. Good luck with yours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Good luck to you too. No idea why they don't let people know when new dates become available. They said they would let me know "in a few weeks" when an interview date becomes available lol logged in to check my status for a 100th time today and there they were - fresh new dates it is pretty sad what makes me happy/excited these days!

ReputationRep:
    Whats the response time like for BDO?

ReputationRep:
    where would u place accenture in terms of consulting firm rankings? Would it be above big four and with the likes of LEK and OW and just below the big three MBB?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.