Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondy2012)
    They'll make sure that not all places will go if they haven't interviewed everybody don't worry! You have until the 15th January to apply so they wouldn't give all the places away before that!!

And also i don't have a B in English and i've been offered an interview, don't worry you'll be fine! keep positive x
    Yes I hope so and thank you x Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelhelm)
    When's your interview at Surrey? Is it for childrens nursing? I have one on the 16th!
    I got an email from UWE the next day offering me an interview. Not sure if I was just lucky with timing though. The interview was about six weeks after they received my application. X

ReputationRep:
    When's your interview at Surrey? Is it for childrens nursing? I have one on the 16th!
    I have had to rearrange my interview for Feburay because of work commitments!

ReputationRep:
    I'vr got Surrey tomorrow! Is anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caykon)
    A friend is going to Brooke's on the 2nd, I've already been there and have been offered a place. It is a very relaxed interview at Brooke's :-)

Hi,

Congratulations on your place at oxford brookes!

I have an interview in december, can you please tell me a bit about your experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elle1995)
    I have had to rearrange my interview for Feburay because of work commitments!
    Ah right okay! I'm do scared for mine

ReputationRep:
    Ah right okay! I'm do scared for mine
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondy2012)
    I will see you there at Leeds! I got mine from York through for the 9th December :-)
    York for children's nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that got an interview for Southampton, how long after you applied did you receive an invitation? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceB98)
    York for children's nursing?
    No adults :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaPembers)
    Anyone that got an interview for Southampton, how long after you applied did you receive an invitation? x
    I applied on the 3rd of Oct and got invited to interview on 30th of Oct!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaPembers)
    I applied for Southampton and received an interview invitation about a week later. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epm97)
    Hi,

Congratulations on your place at oxford brookes!

I have an interview in december, can you please tell me a bit about your experience.
    I had an interview at Oxford Brookes Swindon camput this week. It was lovely, as relaxed as an interview can be and all of the staff their were very friendly and welcoming. No trick questions or anything like that. You'll be fine! Are you going to Oxford or Swindon?

ReputationRep:
    So my application has finally gone off - just had my welcome email!

The wait begins

ReputationRep:
    I had a interview for LJM for mental health Nursing I thought it went rather well but hard, in the end I was unsuccessful but I have another interview for 15. Dec for coventry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wish you very good luck. I am starting Learning Disability at Walsall campus University of Wolverhampton in September 2015.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shepkpk)
    Wish you very good luck. I am starting Learning Disability at Walsall campus University of Wolverhampton in September 2015.
    How long did it take to hear back from Wolverhampton? I had an interview there recently and I am waiting to hear the outcome.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for learning disability nursing at Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham, York and Cumbria. Still struggling to decide on a 5th choice but I really want to get it all sent off now!

ReputationRep:
    I live in wolverhampton the uni has improved massively it's got good results and new buildings also. I think it's a rather good place to study and ️thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank god, someone give good feedback about the university.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.