Should've let butty make the thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Should've let butty make the thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha could you imagine his OP

" so into the new season, arsenal have bought the barca reject who is sure to flop and he will be linking up with the ever so **** Ozil where Wenger has ****ed up in not bringing Fabregas" or something like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Hahaha could you imagine his OP

" so into the new season, arsenal have bought the barca reject who is sure to flop and he will be linking up with the ever so **** Ozil where Wenger has ****ed up in not bringing Fabregas" or something like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at his first post on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    OP has been editted. Pls no hate on my **** thread creating skills
    Why Rosicky?! Why not Banter Lad Jenkinson?! :sad:

Do think the next one needs to be Ramsey appreciation though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Starting to wonder what's going to happen to Jenko next season and if we missed something with Aurier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlehelp)
    Starting to wonder what's going to happen to Jenko next season and if we missed something with Aurier
    Thing with CJ is he's an Arsenal fan - Aurier will jump ship as soon as he has a good season and a bigger club shows him $.

Aurier's the better RB, but I feel as if CJ, with his determination and under Wenger's guidance, can become a good player. He's not going to be the next Cafu, but as long as he doesn't let anyone past him and gives it his all every game, I'm not really worried about what he has going forward, and the fans will definitely get behind him because he's likeable and fits into our British contingent nicely.

If Wenger wants to keep him and has plans for him, I can see him staying at the club until he retires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Why Rosicky?! Why not Banter Lad Jenkinson?! :sad:

Do think the next one needs to be Ramsey appreciation though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jenkinson's still new and has much to achieve with Arsenal where as Rosicky has been here for ages

ReputationRep:
    DarrenArsenal1 says we're 'very close' to signing Khedira due to 'advanced talks' with RM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    DarrenArsenal1 says we're 'very close' to signing Khedira
    MONEY MAN WENGS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    MONEY MAN WENGS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wenger is on one you know, got a taste for these transfers now :laugh:

Khedira for me is a top class player, not really what we need at CM, but him and Ramsey together is sexy

ReputationRep:
    We're in for Khedira lads. Will not reveal sauce.

ReputationRep:
    For big away games in the PL we could do:

Arteta
    Khedira Ramsey
    Walcott Sanchez AOC

Khedira and Ramsey will run all day long, Arteta as the anchor and then that front 3 on the counter. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    For big away games in the PL we could do:

Arteta
    Khedira Ramsey
    Walcott Sanchez AOC

Khedira and Ramsey will run all day long, Arteta as the anchor and then that front 3 on the counter. :coma:
    Would prefer Khedira as the anchor and then Diaby to partner Ramsey tbh :moon: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Jenkinson's still new and has much to achieve with Arsenal where as Rosicky has been here for ages
    And still achieved nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    Would prefer Khedira as the anchor and then Diaby to partner Ramsey tbh :moon: .
    Mate, Khedira/Ramsey/Diaby would be something else. Imagine the pressing! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I hope we launch a cheeky bid for Di Maria tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Extremely underwhelmed by the khedira rumours I don't think he's the player to take us to the next level

Why does diaby suddenly become a far better player in everyone's eyes when he's injured as well? Jack wilshere syndrome

ReputationRep:
    Mate, Khedira/Ramsey/Diaby would be something else. Imagine the pressing! :laugh:
    It's just raw power, technique and pace... like old Arsenal. That would be a team which would be able to bully other teams, quite literally. Really want Diaby to stay fit, we should probably use him just for the big games really. Dat physicality, that power, that pace... surging runs from deep midfield.

For a big lad too, his technique is on point. Better inherent technique than Vieira imo, his distribution and poise is really good. We just need to keep him fit enough for the big games. No need to risk him against the likes of Stoke on a cold and rainy Monday evening really.

Guy really was like a one man midfield at times, serious. :

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.