The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethanoconnor
Yeah I had the acknowledgement email straight away, in fairness I did only send it off a week ago so I'm probably just being impatient! Hope I do hear something soon though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you will, good luck with it though!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by katie780
I'm sure you will, good luck with it though!

Thanks, congratulations with yours!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really need a decision from Nott right now. Comp sci with management.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 543
I got an AAB offer for Medical Physiology and Therapeutics this evening :biggrin:
Reply 544
Original post by Auds
I got an AAB offer for Medical Physiology and Therapeutics this evening :biggrin:

Nicely done :biggrin: you gonna firm it?
Reply 545
Original post by Dan205
Nicely done :biggrin: you gonna firm it?

Reply 546
Original post by Auds

Yeahh notts seems great!
Reply 547
Original post by Dan205
Yeahh notts seems great!

yeah def :smile:, what did you apply for?
Reply 548
Original post by Auds
yeah def :smile:, what did you apply for?

Human Genetics, I'm almost definitely gonna firm it :smile:
Reply 549
Original post by Dan205
Human Genetics, I'm almost definitely gonna firm it :smile:

Human Genetics sounds pretty great, what offer did you get?

So you'll be in the medical school...?
Reply 550
Original post by Auds
Human Genetics sounds pretty great, what offer did you get?

So you'll be in the medical school...?

ABB for the MSci :biggrin: Nahh I think I'll be in the main campus,have you been to see it? :smile:
Reply 551
Original post by Dan205
ABB for the MSci :biggrin: Nahh I think I'll be in the main campus,have you been to see it? :smile:

I actually haven't been to see it :u: but I'm planning to this month if possible. I've heard good things about it though. Have you been?
Reply 552
Original post by Auds
I actually haven't been to see it :u: but I'm planning to this month if possible. I've heard good things about it though. Have you been?

Yeahh I have is so nice! You should definitely go, it's so green as well! I loved it :biggrin:
Reply 553
Original post by Dan205
Yeahh I have is so nice! You should definitely go, it's so green as well! I loved it :biggrin:

Green places should be good to live in :biggrin: I will definitely
Where else have you applied to?
Reply 554
Original post by Auds
Green places should be good to live in :biggrin: I will definitely
Where else have you applied to?

Ummm as well as Nottingham, I applied to Birmingham, Liverpool,Exeter and brunel, got offers back from all apart from Liverpool so far :smile: how bout you?
Reply 555
Original post by Dan205
Ummm as well as Nottingham, I applied to Birmingham, Liverpool,Exeter and brunel, got offers back from all apart from Liverpool so far :smile: how bout you?

Nottingham, Newcastle, Exeter, Leeds & Bangor. Got offers from 3 except Newcastle and Exeter. you dont have a 5th choice? :eek:
Reply 556
Original post by Auds
Nottingham, Newcastle, Exeter, Leeds & Bangor. Got offers from 3 except Newcastle and Exeter. you dont have a 5th choice? :eek:

Congrats! What were the other offers? Nahh I do that's five including Nottingham :tongue:
Reply 557
Original post by Dan205
Congrats! What were the other offers? Nahh I do that's five including Nottingham :tongue:

I missed that for some reason :colondollar:

The other 2 offers are for Medical Sciences with Leeds offering AAB and Bangor offering at least 300 ucas tariff points
Reply 558
Original post by Auds
I missed that for some reason :colondollar:

The other 2 offers are for Medical Sciences with Leeds offering AAB and Bangor offering at least 300 ucas tariff points

Yeahh I'm applying for med sciences at Exeter. To be honest I'd be to get into any of my choices though haha!
Reply 559
Original post by Dan205
Yeahh I'm applying for med sciences at Exeter. To be honest I'd be to get into any of my choices though haha!

I'm a bit sceptical about Exeter though like I haven't been to see it but I've heard it's in the countryside
Cities are more my thing than cows and sheep
Atm so can I but I'm still hoping to not trip up during the course of the year

Quick Reply