Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timelizard)
    Wow, anyone here do Edexcel ICT? 49/80 for an A*
    I know they are so low! i thought i would get a B or something but so far its looking good!

ReputationRep:
    I think I got 162/200 for Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    I think it may be a bug then. Why do you want to change it anyway? What will you change it to?
    i want to take out the '1 hour' part ahaha

If an A* in AQA Chemistry C2 or C3 is less than 50/60 I will be suprised and super happy you have no idea

(Original post by Pheoa101)
        I know they are so low! i thought i would get a B or something but so far its looking good!
        I counted the max marks I could get realistically in the exam and got 58 so I was really scared bc the grade boundaries are normally like 60/80 for an A* on Unit 1 ahaha

ReputationRep:
        I'm confused - the OCR has posted a PDF that supposedly holds both November 2013 and June 2014 grade boundaries, but people on here are saying they wouldn't release the boundaries until 6am? Does that mean that the boundaries displayed are what would have been for November 2013?

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/152964-...-june-2014.pdf
        • Very Important Poster
        • Study Helper

(Original post by Angelo12231)
        i want to take out the '1 hour' part ahaha
        I think it's fine, the title change may mislead people to the purpose of this thread. If you just took the '1 hour' part out the title and thread wouldn't make sense.. if had it as just 'Edexcel Grade Boundaries' people might assume you're discussing them..

ReputationRep:
        It certainly did Planning to sleep anytime soon?
        I want to but I sleep like 6ish everyday so yeah, how about you?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by kaiwid23)
        I counted the max marks I could get realistically in the exam and got 58 so I was really scared bc the grade boundaries are normally like 60/80 for an A* on Unit 1 ahaha
        Yeah, I think I got around 51 or 52, so I might be able to snag that A*

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by kaiwid23)
        According to their website, OCR isn't out until 6 AM on results day :/ but that's ok for me bc I only did geography on OCR and I care about that the least
        ahh thats fine, tbh I only did textiles and don't really care too much about that grade haha, dont care most about geography with edexcel I completely gave up, good luck on thursday, wait, thats tomorrow eeek :3
        • Very Important Poster
        • Study Helper

(Original post by Invest)
        I want to but I sleep like 6ish everyday so yeah, how about you?
        My sleep pattern has been pretty messed up (from as early as 3am-8am ) I think I went to bed by 2am last night but didn't sleep 'til 5 I think tonight might be like that too

ReputationRep:
        https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zguupo85k...Boundaries.pdf wjec english compared to other years

ReputationRep:
        I'm so happy that Geography B grade boundaries have been significantly obtainable. :P I feel a bit better.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by basham97)
        I'm so happy that Geography B grade boundaries have been significantly obtainable. :P I feel a bit better.
        i didnt revise until the day for geographys, will be happy with a pass haha :3

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ella_chloe)
        i didnt revise until the day for geographys, will be happy with a pass haha :3
        An A* for "People and Planet" is only 52/78
        An A* for "Dynamic Planet" is only 60/78

Me personally, I would like an A So it's only like 45/78

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Basim97)
        Where is the link cant find it?
        It's on the first page of this thread, from the OP. Then you have to use the drop down menus on the page to get to 2014, GCSE June, then Hospitality and Catering Unit 1/2/3/4. I did unit 2 and I'm so happy with the boundaries! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        I got 2B 5C (B in Maths, C in English) at GCSE and now I'm off to Warwick this September to study Mathematics.

Don't worry too much about GCSEs, as cliche as it sounds, they don't matter all that much beyond C in Maths & English and unless you're applying for medicine. Employers will not use GCSEs to differentiate candidates, perhaps a-levels but moreso degree qualification is the best differential which most employers will use. So if you get ''average'' GCSEs like mine its not the end of the world, employers won't care, only medicine admissions tutors (I got an interview at Cambridge as well, and their feedback showed that there were reasons other than my GCSEs for rejection.)

I got A*A*A so don't listen to the people saying ''GCSEs represent your true ability'' because its a load of tosh
        • Peer Support Volunteers
        • Clearing and Applications Advisor
        • Study Helper

(Original post by RoseMorelli)
        I'm confused - the OCR has posted a PDF that supposedly holds both November 2013 and June 2014 grade boundaries, but people on here are saying they wouldn't release the boundaries until 6am? Does that mean that the boundaries displayed are what would have been for November 2013?

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/152964-...-june-2014.pdf
        They are the UMS boundaries - they are the same every year (90% for an A*, 80% for an A etc.). It's the raw boundaries you'd be interested in.

ReputationRep:
        My sleep pattern has been pretty messed up (from as early as 3am-8am ) I think I went to bed by 2am last night but didn't sleep 'til 5 I think tonight might be like that too
        I'm gone sleep less so I will be tired throughout day and can fall asleep easier for the big day

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by usycool1)
        They are the UMS boundaries - they are the same every year (90% for an A*, 80% for an A etc.). It's the raw boundaries you'd be interested in.
        Oh my gosh, thank you SO much! I was so worried! I can go relax for four hours now, hahaha! x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.