Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to fill out a questionnaire? I applied three days ago and received an email today telling me to fill out 4 questions. Do you know what does that mean? Is it equivalent to an interview? Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeannaMarie11)
    I totally get what you mean! Universities I'm applying for are not very high up on the league tables at all but I'm getting so much conflicting advice, I don't care any more. I'm just going to pick the universities and the locations that I like and be happy, rather than worrying about what everybody else is saying. Follow your heart
    Thanks for replying! It's nice to know I'm not the only one. Where are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hywong)
    Did you have to fill out a questionnaire? I applied three days ago and received an email today telling me to fill out 4 questions. Do you know what does that mean? Is it equivalent to an interview? Thank you so much

which uni did you apply to? and which one asked you to fill out a questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissapayne)
    Hi, are there any other Oxford applicants on here? If so, have they heard anything yet for interview?
    Heya
    I've applied for experimental psych at Oxford! (Worcester College, to be exact)
    I've been told that since the interview date for Psychology is the 14th (which is one of the latest) interview offers won't come until the 30th onwards- even as late as the 2nd
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavoi08)
    Heya
    I've applied for experimental psych at Oxford! (Worcester College, to be exact)
    I've been told that since the interview date for Psychology is the 14th (which is one of the latest) interview offers won't come until the 30th onwards- even as late as the 2nd
    x
    Good to see another applicant, I've seen barely any on the forums! I applied to brasenose, what are your predicted etc?
    Im so nervous the TSA went so badly did you think it was ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Husnara_a)
    Congratulations and thank you!!
    If you don't mind me asking, what were your GCSE's? I didn't do an A-level science apart from Psychology and got a B in science at GCSE so i feel like the chances are against me for Bristol, haha. I do Psychology, Business and Sociology now.
    Good luck with the rest, I'm hoping Bristol or Birmingham. ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.