The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Economics offer holder :smile:)))) Haven't seemed to have received any invitiations to an offer holder's/ open day though :frown:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 541
I applied for Economics on October 20th, still haven't heard anything. Does that mean I've most likely been rejected?
Original post by MrBowcat
Economics offer holder :smile:)))) Haven't seemed to have received any invitiations to an offer holder's/ open day though :frown:

:tongue:congrats , may i ask when did you applied and what your stats are?
Original post by hiphopopotomus
I've just received an offer of AAA for Civil Engineering :biggrin:

would you mind me to ask what is your predicted grade?
Original post by rohitan
I'm still waiting to hear back. When did you apply?

I did have to wait quite a while, I applied on October 10th because of Oxford (who then rejected me after interview - the b*stards :tongue:) and then they got back to me on January 8th.

When did you send yours off? You applied for Pol w/ East European as well?
Anyone else going to the SSEES Politics Open Day?
Anyone going to the law offer holder thing on Wednesday?

Or generally firming UCL for law? :smile:
Original post by than4711
:tongue:congrats , may i ask when did you applied and what your stats are?

Sure! I applied mid October, and received my offer in the first week of January. Stats: GCSE: 11A*s AS: AAAB Predictions: A*A*A*A
Original post by MrBowcat

Same here, but did you go to the economics specific open day in order to claim your offer?
Original post by jchap9776
Same here, but did you go to the economics specific open day in order to claim your offer?

I wasn't invited to anything, I just received an offer, which is apparently quite odd, because a lot of people I know have had to go to these specific open days.
Original post by gospongebobgo
That's me! I got my offer a few days ago, what about you?

If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats?!
Original post by rollthedice
No still waiting and I sent my application off in October!

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?!
Any offer holders for either philosophy or modern languages know when the next open day is?
Reply 553
Economics offer holders, what were your as results and what are your predicted grades? Thanks.
Reply 554
Economics offer holders; what were your AS results and what are your predicted grades?

Thanks!
Original post by Jim997
Economics offer holders, what were your as results and what are your predicted grades? Thanks.

4A's at AS predicted A*A*A*A* but tbf, it's mainly Oxbridge applicants who are current offer holders as they applied earlier
Reply 556
Original post by jchap9776
4A's at AS predicted A*A*A*A* but tbf, it's mainly Oxbridge applicants who are current offer holders as they applied earlier

I see, and what subjects are you taking?
I got an offer for Economics and I am not an oxbridge applicant! I sent my application in november!
Original post by Jim997
I see, and what subjects are you taking?

Maths, f maths, history and econ :smile: wbu?
I've got my offer for Politics and East European Studies in december and this is my firm choice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest