Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chazzybear18)
    Feeling fed up with life tbh ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why? Whats makng you feel fed up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mezza362)
    I'm sorry to read this. What is your current life situation? Do you live alone or with fellow students? I have a lot of friends. But no one I really feel I connect with. They don't have similar interests and I can't truly be myself around them. I think it is very hard to meet a true friend. But not impossible. I hope your situation improves :-)
    I live with my sisters and brother and my mum. I think i'd go mad if i didn't have my family around. I commute to uni. Yes im the exact same with the acquaintaces at uni. I cant be my 100% authentic self and we dont share similar interests. I have 1 friend at uni but our connection isn't that meaningful so far (shes made some other close friends). Im only in my first year and exam perioud is around the corner so i feel like giving up on making close friends until maybe next year.
    Im a girl btw so ignore the name and thanks alot. I hope you make true friends too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temporary_user)
    Um do I know you
    Probably not.

ReputationRep:
    relaxed, its a saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Feeling upset still from yesterday because of that friend :cry2:
    , I am hoping the said situation is resolved soon .
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lou 22)
    , I am hoping the said situation is resolved soon .
    :hugs: I hope so too.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Hope everything works out

I don't know what movie to watch though
    Hopefully .

What genre do you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chazzybear18)
    I'm new to this whole thing tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welcome , you will soon get used to the world of TSR.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hopefully .

What genre do you like?
    Anything really but I love Animation and Horror though (especially Ghibli)

ReputationRep:
    On the verge of a breakdown
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    , I hope you feel less crap soon:hugs:

Whats is causing you to feel crap though?
    Thank you so much I feel better now!

ReputationRep:
    From your neighbours?

They shouldn’t as you can wear what you wanna wear, plus do you actually care what they think as your comfort is the most important thing .

I live in Uni halls so I had to walk through uni campus to and get my parcel

But its cool... went and done it

ReputationRep:
    Feeling good because I made a video.. http://youtu.be/ULOL-Mb8stY

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOB2014)
    I feel like I want to cry and cry and cry. I have come to the realisation that I have zero true/close friends, or any friends for that matter. I've cut off so many people in the past month after questioning our friendship and why i was the one putting in more effort. All i have right now is God (im gonna work on fixing my relationship with Him), my family and myself. I just really wish i met 1 or 2 people who actually care about me and share a deep meaningful connection with. People who genuinely care about me and help me grow as a person and people i can actually see myself being friends with for a very long time. Ughhhhh
    I know the feeling, I have gone from being fairly socialible in my teens and having 6 people I thought were true/close friends but then I came to the realisation that I was the only one making a effort so removed 4 of them I now only have 3 people I would say I see as close friends, 2 female and 1 male. Hun but that sounds like a good plan, it is true what they say about true friends being hard to find :/.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Problem is don't know where haha
    I was having a conversation with my friend about this same thing, there is nowhere for us young people to go nowadays most places have been done to death we need fresh places to go and just enjoy and relax ourselves .

ReputationRep:
    I was having a conversation with my friend about this same thing, there is nowhere for us young people to go nowadays most places have been done to death we need fresh places to go and just enjoy and relax ourselves .
    Yeah exactly, I know last week I just went out for some food/bowling/arcade & to browsing some clothes on my own but it gets boring if you do the same thing all the time. I could go to London by train haha, but I dunno kinda don't want to spend most of my money right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mezza362)
    He is better today. We both woke at 11am so have had a good sleep. He seems much more settled although he is still ill. :-(
    A good sleep can work wonders . Glad to hear that, he will fight whatever is up with him off soon though. It must be hard for you seeing your little boy suffering though :cry2:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock-Sophie)
    Many mixtures of feelings! ������so much AS work and I hang around with lots of friends but I don't feel like any of them are my real friends. There're not somone who would stick up for me or be by my side if anything happens. ������ I want to get As for my AS subjects but the amount of work is so overwhelming!!!

, I felt like in my college days, I swear some people are that fake and phony that they don’t actually who or what they are xD. I know the feeling like you are by yourself despite having a crowd . I think in your teens you are kind of damned if you do and damned if you don’tby this I mean if you are the loner type you have people that would want to pick on you and single you out further and if you are in a large crowd how many of them are actually true and as you said by your side if thir needed . As for your work try to get in the zone hun and power through, you can do it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whydoidothis?)
    relaxed, its a saturday.
    You are in a kayak right now, not many feel the same.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    :hugs: I hope so too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.