Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I'm not great myself, got another uni rejection.

:hugs:

sorry to hear that :console: was it one that you particularly wanted to go to? how many more do you have to hear back from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sorry to hear that :console: was it one that you particularly wanted to go to? how many more do you have to hear back from?
    fml I give up with anon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    fml I give up with anon.
    :console:

It was a local uni, so would have been the most convenient. Academically it wasn't my favourite, but it's well-respected for my subject area.

I've now heard back from three out of four, got one interview and two rejections. So I'm hoping I'll get another interview confirmed soon! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:

It was a local uni, so would have been the most convenient. Academically it wasn't my favourite, but it's well-respected for my subject area.

I've now heard back from three out of four, got one interview and two rejections. So I'm hoping I'll get another interview confirmed soon! :crossedf:
    Big hugs! Have everything crossed for you lovely. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Big hugs! Have everything crossed for you lovely. :hugs:
    Thank you sugary lemony goodness! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Good luck, keep your head up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Just be fully aware that if you began acknowledging her crush to her she may become infatuated and it is illegal due to her age.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I understand, honestly I would never. :/ If it gets too intense I will tell my superior I can't work with her anymore. If it just respect and admiration of some older boy hopefully that will be a motivational factor for her. But like I say, she's not my main student, I have 3 boys. I should have had another random child today to be honest, but in the absence of my 3rd boy the teacher picked her since she finished her work quite quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Good luck, keep your head up!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you sugary lemony goodness! :hugs:

Had to be better than my old name... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)

Had to be better than my old name... :ninja:
    I liked it. :moon:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Can definitely relate to all that. Will definitely give the diary a go, thanks. I'm okish, trying to push through but think I might snap again like I did yesterday morning You alright? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    **** everything. :cry:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feel ****. so behind. everything sucks.
    Massive hugs all three of you, vaguely around if any of you want to talk! :grouphugs:

Big hugs to you too! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Massive hugs all three of you, vaguely around if any of you want to talk! :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. :lovehug:

Sorry to hear that It's their loss, that's for sure. Hoping you get the other interview :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, hope you're alright :hugs:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    In a way, it doesn't matter what causes symptoms - even if it is PMT that still doesn't mean you have to put up with it .
    I suppose so. Going to keep a diary like scary suggested so I can try to make more sense of it.
    How very rude of them! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks, hope youre okay :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Still stuck In hospital but it's much better because my family at close by here and I have a lot more distractions. They keep messing with my meds to try and find the right balance because they say I'm manic

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, I'll be ok. Just feel like I'm sinking and they don't give a ****.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you, I'll be ok. Just feel like I'm sinking and they don't give a ****.
    Was GP no help then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was GP no help then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. :cry:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.