ReputationRep:
    what causes a red giant to collapse? Is it it's gravity
    Really confused

ReputationRep:
    what's going to come up?

ReputationRep:
    what are you guys revising last-minute? I'm still learning stuff oh my god

ReputationRep:
    I'm revising circuit symbols! I always get the thermistor and resistors the wrong way round

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think the 6 marker will be on?

ReputationRep:
    No idea...but going by the chemistry and biology exams it could be an experiment - or they could just give us the information and we have to evaluate it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gk1616)
    The motor effect is when a wire carrying a current is placed in a magnetic field and experiences a force as a result. As the current flows through the opposite sides of the coil in opposite directions, opposite forces act on each side of the coil- 1 up and 1 down which leads to the coil rotating.
    Thank you- life saver 😇😇

ReputationRep:
    Fused about about the QWC! It could be anything! Hope it follows the trend this year that would be perfect!

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished all my revision and I am officially ready for this exam just worried about the 6 markers though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 10.23.02.png
Views: 208
Size:  25.8 KBPossible P3 6 Marker

You're Welcome

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it would be great if it was an evaluation 6 marker

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure the hydrogen in the star starts to run out so the force of the heat created by the nuclear fusion is less than the force of gravity pushing inwards on it. This means it's unstable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11Jason11)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 10.23.02.png
Views: 208
Size:  25.8 KBPossible P3 6 Marker

You're Welcome
    But for want experiment?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Can somebody please help me with generators?! I would be eternally grateful

ReputationRep:
    My physics teacher is absolutely useless, we never even reached the end of the course so I'm sort of winging it and hoping for the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaryCullen)
    My physics teacher is absolutely useless, we never even reached the end of the course so I'm sort of winging it and hoping for the best
    Mine is too and she just teaches out of the book and copies it onto the board it was awful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science_geeks)
    But for want experiment?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 10.26.05.png
Views: 280
Size:  19.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11Jason11)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 10.26.05.png
Views: 280
Size:  19.8 KB
    Fair enough! That would be a fantastic QWC!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hxzel)
    Mine is too and she just teaches out of the book and copies it onto the board it was awful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ours just prints sheets and powerpoints out and tells us to stick them in our books - for the entire year....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hxzel;[url="tel:56007545")
    56007545[/url]]Mine is too and she just teaches out of the book and copies it onto the board it was awful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can relate- my teacher is terrible she makes us read from the book and expects us to "understand". We've been self learning this tbh!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.