Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Brits
    You see, thats racist! Not that anyone will care aha. If i (white, British) said "you guys" referring to Syrians or Pakistani's then I would get instantly called up on it, and to be honest, probably be blocked from TSR. Racism works both ways but unfortunately its not often seen like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate37)
    lmfao stfu
    Put him in his place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    >Arab Christian
    >calls God Allah

All right then
    This is why you're ignorant. Because you're not educated well enough about other people's cultures and religions. Yes as Arabs we use the term Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElephantMemory)
    Can i ask why?
    Why because one they born hear, it should be our priority to help our own first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the IT MAN)
    Why because one they born hear, it should be our priority to help our own first.
    Dumb logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kendellex)
    So much hate in this convo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is TSR,sooner or later it'll turn into a hate filled one with trolls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    To answer the question OP asked, no.
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Dumb logic.
    Not really is it, think about it.

ReputationRep:
    That's not really a good explanation. I personally feel the most vulnerable should be top priority. If thousands of people are literally risking their lives and the lives of their children to get over here, then they need attention more than any group within the UK. Where they were born is irrelevant to me.

ReputationRep:
    This is TSR,sooner or later it'll turn into a hate filled one with trolls
    Cant see why your getting so much hate.If you want to house Syrian refugees,then that should be your choice.Especially considering those criticising you wont take in anyone,refugee or homeless.

ReputationRep:
    That's not really a good explanation. I personally feel the most vulnerable should be top priority. If thousands of people are literally risking their lives and the lives of their children to get over here, then they need attention more than any group within the UK. Where they were born is irrelevant to me.
    Well you go and tell our vulnerable people that we wont help them, we are to busy helping all of the migrants.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm totally crying over what a little girl on an Internet forum thinks of me. Boo hoo. Let her ass stay salty,seeing as she has nothing better to do and hasn't been able to make a single post on topic but would rather be *****y.
    Aww, are you crying because you didn't get any McDonald's fries? . Don't worry habibti, there's plenty more where that came from .

Also:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    To answer the OP's question,
    No, I wouldn't, I'm not having a random stranger in my house thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Well you go and tell our vulnerable people that we wont help them, we are to busy helping all of the migrants.
    If i had to then i would, but i don't, and neither does anybody else. It's not really one way or the other, but even if it was, my opinion stays the same.

You sound like a Daily Mail commentator in this thread. You will talk about helping poor British people in threads about migrants, but complain that all poor British people are scroungers in threads about welfare statistics or whatever other propaganda the media feeds people.

ReputationRep:
    If i had to then i would, but i don't, and neither does anybody else. It's not really one way or the other, but even if it was, my opinion stays the same.

You sound like a Daily Mail commentator in this thread. You will talk about helping poor British people in threads about migrants, but complain that all poor British people are scroungers in threads about welfare statistics or whatever other propaganda the media feeds people.
    I am a Daily Mail commentator, thank you for the complement. My opinion stays the same some one who was born hear and who needs help should be a first priority. Why should some one who has just walked over hear demand a house, benefits ect. When their are thousands of people on the housing list who can not get a house for years. Who have to rely on food banks to get food. Who can not even find school places for their children.

ReputationRep:
    I am a Daily Mail commentator, thank you for the complement. My opinion stays the same some one who was born hear and who needs help should be a first priority. Why should some one who has just walked over hear demand a house, benefits ect. When their are thousands of people on the housing list who can not get a house for years. Who have to rely on food banks to get food. Who can not even find school places for their children.
    They're not demanding anything. They're literally begging for the absolute minimum. All they want is to be able to live.

And stop acting like you give a **** about poor people.

ReputationRep:
    Reading comments in Russian and Bulgarian in Eastern European countries, let me tell you something.

Western world doesn't know anything about Kosovo war: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War

Read the history of it.

Pay attention please who started the war and who won it, and why.

http://www.britannica.com/event/Kosovo-conflict

Eastern Europeans know it. In the media I can read many comparisons with the Europe situation now.

Eastern Europe remembers Kosovo and what Americans did in Kosovo.

Eastern Europeans make many comparisons with Kosovo war and a big number of them believe this is a bigger scale of a new Kosovo war.

What happened in Kosovo?

Kosovo <as all Europe of course> is historically Christian.

During the Turkish expansion Balkans went under Turkish rule.

Turks nested Muslim rule and law. Some places in the Balkans gave up easily, some not.

Natives in order to save their lives changed to become Muslims, under a thread to be killed with a very cruel death, usually chopping heads like chopping a tomato but also any other terrifying death.

Muslims in Albania multiplied being helped and enforced in many ways. They took a moment when Serbia was weak and they started to move to Kosovo. In short period of time they overtook all Kosovo area, no matter Kosovo is absolutely Christian and Serbian territory.

Then Kosovo Muslims made a war, and they asked Americans to join them. Serbia raised to protect their own territory.

USA won and gave Kosovo Muslims that traditionally Christian and Serbian territory. A big part, the old Serbia, was given away like rubbish to Albanian Muslims. Because Americans said so.

East Europeans make comparisons and say, this is the same Kosovo war and USA made a repetition in Kosovo for doing now a massive and bigger Kosovo war over all Europe.

Yes, Europe is forced in this moment to change its demographic picture.

That was the beginning of the Kosovo war - Muslims claimed they posses Kosovo for they are the majority of the population. No matter it was Serbian territory and traditionally Christian.

Beware European people. Kosovo is now happening again.

ReputationRep:
    They're not demanding anything. They're literally begging for the absolute minimum. All they want is to be able to live.

How do I know you give S**T, you may be putting on an act. Well the thing is these people in time will demand housing, they can not live in a hall can they. Where are we going to pull 20,000+ houses from, thin air?
    I do care about poor people, our own poor people. I am really sorry if that up sets you.

ReputationRep:
    I did. You guys are fearful of ethnic minorities
    Not saying it is right but most people around the world are....

ReputationRep:

What about the Saudis. Why no pressure on them?

ReputationRep:

No, they demand easy life over the European benefit system.

They don't want to stay in poor countries, no.

They demand, they overtake borders, they don't follow orders from the police and the military troops, they invade by force and by demanding.

I bet after a few months you will see them in Britain demanding. Are you going to remember my words?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.