Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by castle9698)
    hey I did! I didn't look at any of the accommodation, but I went along to the day. What would you like to know?
    Hi nothing specific actually, just how you found the course in general and the taster session (if you had any). I went to an open day last summer, but I guess the applicants day was more focused on the course rather than the uni . Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've only found one other person on my course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    I've only found one other person on my course
    I knew no one at all, you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I knew no one at all, you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well with the way revision is going I won't be coming to Cardiff anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Well with the way revision is going I won't be coming to Cardiff anyways so I guess it doesn't matter.
    Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbrizio1)
    Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's your course? 😂

ReputationRep:
    What's your course? 😂
    Media, Journalism and Culture. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbrizio1)
    Media, Journalism and Culture. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn... Journalism, Media and Sociology... So close! 😂

ReputationRep:
    Damn... Journalism, Media and Sociology... So close! 😂
    Well, I guess we'll have some modules in common anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else firmed Cardiff University as their firm choice for Diagnostic Radiography?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningstar49)
    Has anyone else firmed Cardiff University as their firm choice for Diagnostic Radiography?
    I have 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proctorb)
    I have 😊😊
    You will love it

ReputationRep:
    You guys are going to love Cardiff nights out! :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proctorb)
    I have 😊😊
    Ooo really? Great, I've been trying to find at least one person doing the same course as I do at the same university both on here and on Facebook but couldn't find anyone until now lol yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningstar49)
    If you need anything I'm a first yr at Cardiff , drop me a message

ReputationRep:
    Possibly! I'm applying for ODP and I'm from Oxford!
    Is anyone else doing the course for ODP?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Bruna originally from Portugal but I'm living in Merthyr right now. Applying for Languages and Translation

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer at Cardiff and it is very confusing how I got it! I got bad grades at AS but retaking, originally I achieved (not a good achievement) CDEE. I am predicted BCC, but applied to Cardiff ambitiously and got an offer! But the offer is for AAB for a popular course of business management and so I'm confused why on predicted BCC I got an offer for AAB, or at all. I don't think I will achieve AAB, currently aiming for ABC at a push, but because they have given me an offer knowing my predicted is only BCC, will they still let me in with ABC, BBB etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardy28)
    I have a conditional offer at Cardiff and it is very confusing how I got it! I got bad grades at AS but retaking, originally I achieved (not a good achievement) CDEE. I am predicted BCC, but applied to Cardiff ambitiously and got an offer! But the offer is for AAB for a popular course of business management and so I'm confused why on predicted BCC I got an offer for AAB, or at all. I don't think I will achieve AAB, currently aiming for ABC at a push, but because they have given me an offer knowing my predicted is only BCC, will they still let me in with ABC, BBB etc?
    Maybe they were impressed with your personal statement and extra curricular activities? I don't think they go one predicted grades and I've heard they're quite good at lowering the entry requirements if you just miss them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardy28)
    Wow that is so weird I am in exactly thr same situation I got CCE in AS and retaking some, and was predicted BBB and they gave me a conditional offer of AAB and I was confused too (same course too btw)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.