Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone else doing a master in september?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    For everyone staying at home, what are people doing for freshers?
    Staying in and playing videogames. :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Strathclyde and really want to have fun at freshers week but I know absolutely no one, so don't hesitate to pm me if any of you want to hang out 😊 ( yes I do realize it might be a weird request lol but my ultimate fear is to stay in my room during freshers week because I don't know anyone 😜)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwi94)
    I'm going to Strathclyde and really want to have fun at freshers week but I know absolutely no one, so don't hesitate to pm me if any of you want to hang out 😊 ( yes I do realize it might be a weird request lol but my ultimate fear is to stay in my room during freshers week because I don't know anyone 😜)
    I feel the same! Although I'm staying at home, so it's more difficult for me. I was considering staying in a hotel for most of the week🙈😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squire1998)
    Staying in and playing videogames. :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:
    Fair enough I suppose, seems like a good option!😁..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    I feel the same! Although I'm staying at home, so it's more difficult for me. I was considering staying in a hotel for most of the week🙈😂
    haha yeah that seems a little complicated. If you ever want someone to go out or talk with during freshers or even after haha i'm just a pm away I can't wait for freshers week though lol I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    I can already tell you that whenever you feel like partying hard you are all welcome in Murray Hall

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah that seems a little complicated. If you ever want someone to go out or talk with during freshers or even after haha i'm just a pm away I can't wait for freshers week though lol I'm sure it'll be fantastic.
    Thanks! Same applies.. I think it'll be pretty good, hope I can find a cheap hotel for most of the week haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia92)
    I can already tell you that whenever you feel like partying hard you are all welcome in Murray Hall
    haha thanks I will remember that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah Louiise)
    I've got an unconditional for Speech and Language Pathology; anyone else?
    Hiya I realise you posted this a while ago but this is the course I'm doing in september, did you accept your offer? If so, have you received any info regarding timetable or anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    Thanks! Same applies.. I think it'll be pretty good, hope I can find a cheap hotel for most of the week haha
    Try travellodge, there's one not far from campus 😊

ReputationRep:
    Try travellodge, there's one not far from campus 😊
    That's actually where I was looking, think it was about £60 a night so it's a possibility. Thanks!😀

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying or has already applied for Physics ? I just got my higher results back and are hopeful to study Physics at Strathclyde in 2017.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Biomedical Engineering about three weeks ago but still waiting to hear back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia92)

ciao, facendo una ricerca su internet ho trovato questo tuo post. Sarò in erasmus a strathclyde per un semestre e mi chiedevo se potessi darmi alcune dritte sulla vita nel campus e sulle varie halls, se hai qualche info. mi hanno assegnato un alloggio a James Blyth court ma ho letto delle recensioni non molto buone e ho parecchi dubbi. grazie in ogni caso

ReputationRep:
    ciao, facendo una ricerca su internet ho trovato questo tuo post. Sarò in erasmus a strathclyde per un semestre e mi chiedevo se potessi darmi alcune dritte sulla vita nel campus e sulle varie halls, se hai qualche info. mi hanno assegnato un alloggio a James Blyth court ma ho letto delle recensioni non molto buone e ho parecchi dubbi. grazie in ogni caso

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I pm'd you.

Ti ho scritto in privato

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.