Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiev)
    Hey, on which of the three Bartlett themes is your task?

I'm actually waiting for the bartlett task, Ill give them a ring this week since I applied in early jan and didnt hear anything from them, but I was actually wondering if someone was so nice to tell me what that famous task is about! It would be really appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Edinburgh, Strathclyde or GSA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    I have a GSA interview on Friday 29th, haven't heard anything from Edinburgh though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    I got an unconditional from Edinburgh! But I withdrew my application to GSA and still havent heard anything back from Strathclyde!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f3rg132)
    I got an unconditional from Edinburgh! But I withdrew my application to GSA and still havent heard anything back from Strathclyde!
    What highers or equivalent do you have? Just so I can compare :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    What highers or equivalent do you have? Just so I can compare :/
    I have AAABB at Higher in Graphic Communication, English, Spanish, Maths and Physics respectively and currently sitting Adv Higher Graphic Communiation, Maths and Physics and predicted (surprisingly) AAB respectively. What qualifications do you have?

ReputationRep:
    I have AAABB at Higher in Graphic Communication, English, Spanish, Maths and Physics respectively and currently sitting Adv Higher Graphic Communiation, Maths and Physics and predicted (surprisingly) AAB respectively. What qualifications do you have?
    Wow that's amazing. Clearly I'm not getting an unconditional but I only got AABB in fifth year in maths, English, History and Art but doing physics, graphics and business this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    Wow that's amazing. Clearly I'm not getting an unconditional but I only got AABB in fifth year in maths, English, History and Art but doing physics, graphics and business this year.
    Ah thanks! Your results are pretty impressive too and if you don't get an unconditional your conditions shouldn't be too high! Where else did you apply to and have you heard back from anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks! Your results are pretty impressive too and if you don't get an unconditional your conditions shouldn't be too high! Where else did you apply to and have you heard back from anywhere?
    Hopefully😁 Edinburgh, Strathclyde, GSA, heriot watt edinburgh and Dundee. So far I only have an unconditional for Dundee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    Hopefully😁 Edinburgh, Strathclyde, GSA, heriot watt edinburgh and Dundee. So far I only have an unconditional for Dundee.
    Wow nice! I withdrew my application to Dundee as well as GSA! And I applied to roughly the same but instead of Heriot Watt I applied to RGU and they gave me a conditional (to submit a portfolio!) If you don't mind me asking, what did you apply for at HW, I didn't think they done Architecture. And who's your first choice? Mines is Edinburgh and that's why I withdrew my other applications!

ReputationRep:
    Wow nice! I withdrew my application to Dundee as well as GSA! And I applied to roughly the same but instead of Heriot Watt I applied to RGU and they gave me a conditional (to submit a portfolio!) If you don't mind me asking, what did you apply for at HW, I didn't think they done Architecture. And who's your first choice? Mines is Edinburgh and that's why I withdrew my other applications!
    Oh that's good then! Its Architecture with engineering, but likewise Edinburgh would be my first choice too😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmac4)
    Oh that's good then! Its Architecture with engineering, but likewise Edinburgh would be my first choice too😁
    Ahh interesting! Maybe we'll meet at Edinburgh!! 😀Fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    Ahh interesting! Maybe we'll meet at Edinburgh!! 😀Fingers crossed for you
    Thank you😊

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting on Bath and Edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sambeech)
    Is anyone still waiting on Bath and Edinburgh?
    Lots of people are still waiting for Edinburgh, not just for Architecture. They usually don't get back to mid-March, is what my school told me (I go to school just outside Edinburgh, so we get frequent correspondence), so I wouldn't worry! On the other hand, I'm not sure about Bath.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone send me a link to a successful Sheffield portfolio please? As i am stuck interpreting the brief.

ReputationRep:
    what does an interview day at Westminster consist of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    I did for Oxford Brookes. They gave me an unconditional offer after i sent mine

https://devhalai.carbonmade.com/
    Me too Took a while to get a reply though - also, nice portfolio

ReputationRep:
    finally received a portfolio request from Newcastle! They want it in 4 weeks! thats a way too long time! when will they have time to make their decisions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace_jessica1)
    Yes! I got an offer for AAA, have you sent off your portfolio yet?
    Hi Grace, congrats on the offer. Would you mind telling me how long they took to respond after you sent your portfolio? Thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.