Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ask the TSR Government - 22nd Parliament watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Last night I received the resignation of The Rt Hon. McRite MP.

The Rt Hon. DanE1998 MP will take over as Secretary of State for Constitutional Reform, Devolution and International Development.

Kalail will take over McRite's MP seat temporarily, until the by-election concludes.

ReputationRep:
    Does the Prime Minister condone plagiarised bills such as B928 which are being put forward under the banner of Government despite having been created by members of another MHoC for another MHoC? Did the Prime Minister know about the origins of the bill in question prior to its submission?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Does the Prime Minister condone plagiarised bills such as B928 which are being put forward under the banner of Government despite having been created by members of another MHoC for another MHoC? Did the Prime Minister know about the origins of the bill in question prior to its submission?
    Well given that said member is also a member of this MHoC, I don't see the issue if this member allowed his bill to be used in both houses he is a member of. It's not as if the liberals took the bill, one of their members did write it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    I did not know that, and I do not ever visit the other place.

Nonetheless I don't necessarily see a problem with it unless the author or CT requests that it is taken down.

I also have no idea whether or not any discussions with the original author (who is in the TSR Liberals) took place within the Liberal subforum.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)

Nonetheless I don't necessarily see a problem with it unless the author or CT requests that it is taken down.

I also have no idea whether or not any discussions with the original author (who is in the TSR Liberals) took place within the Liberal subforum.
    The author has made 4 posts in total, one in the Liberal Sub Forum I would assume, although wherever it was there are usergroup checks.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    The author has made 4 posts in total, one in the Liberal Sub Forum I would assume, although wherever it was there are usergroup checks.
    Or indeed on the other side given it would appear the Deputy PM is also involved over there.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3859901&page=2 (post 33)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Could somebody be kinda enough to remind me whether there was briefly a chancellor between Jarred and James, or whether they have been the only two this term.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Could somebody be kinda enough to remind me whether there was briefly a chancellor between Jarred and James, or whether they have been the only two this term.
    They have been the only two this term

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    After is was clear that Jarred wasn't returning to do the Budget, I was appointed.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    They have been the only two this term

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ta, thought so.

ReputationRep:
    Last night I received the resignation of The Rt Hon. McRite MP.

The Rt Hon. DanE1998 MP will take over as Secretary of State for Constitutional Reform, Devolution and International Development.

Kalail will take over McRite's MP seat temporarily, until the by-election concludes.
    Are there plans for an SOI on International Development?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Are there plans for an SOI on International Development?
    It's something we will certainly look at at some point over the next two and a half months.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Aph has been appointed Secretary of State for Defence, replacing thehistorybore who will continue as Secretary of State for Justice
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Aph has been appointed Secretary of State for Defence, replacing thehistorybore who will continue as Secretary of State for Justice
    God save us all, Aph when are you going to invite the leaders of ISIS to take over the nation?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Out of curiosity, why this change?
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    God save us all, Aph when are you going to invite the leaders of ISIS to take over the nation?
    They're coming over for Tea and Scones on Thursday, and then we're meeting with the KKK on Friday and Al-Qaeda the following Wednesday
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Out of curiosity, why this change?
    THB felt he could not contribute properly to both roles. He's a busy guy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    THB felt he could not contribute properly to both roles. He's a busy guy
    Mmm, nothing to do with the state of what he released as SoS for Defence then

ReputationRep:
    Are you completely stupid? :facepalm:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.