Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    I have been keeping up to date with your thread and it's great - keep it up
    Oh Great
    Could you please help me on this question and i am having sooo much trouble
    --- Analyse and evaluate claims made by slimming programmes, and slimming products.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ibte10)
    Yeah hopefully! Congratulations on your grades.
    Thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Oh Great
    Could you please help me on this question and i am having sooo much trouble
    --- Analyse and evaluate claims made by slimming programmes, and slimming products.
    Oohh Erm, I have never studied this but would it be worth looking at maybe a case study and seeing what they claim compared to what they actually do, or comparing it to another product or non-slimming regime?

I'm sorry I can't really be of much help but if I think of anything I'll let you know and I'll try to do some research for you if I get time

ReputationRep:
    Oohh Erm, I have never studied this but would it be worth looking at maybe a case study and seeing what they claim compared to what they actually do, or comparing it to another product or non-slimming regime?

I'm sorry I can't really be of much help but if I think of anything I'll let you know and I'll try to do some research for you if I get time
    OK Thank you i have researched some but I cannot get anything

ReputationRep:
    OK Thank you i have researched some but I cannot get anything
    What exam board is this?

ReputationRep:
    What exam board is this?
    aqa

ReputationRep:
    aqa
    How much marks is this question? I did my biology last year on AQA exam board.

ReputationRep:
    How much marks is this question? I did my biology last year on AQA exam board.
    I dont know it was on the specification

ReputationRep:
    I dont know it was on the specification
    Do you know if this is on B1,B2 OR B3?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if this is on B1,B2 OR B3?
    B1 Diets and Exercise

ReputationRep:
    B1 Diets and Exercise
    That is weird i dont remember learning this. I will see if my can find something for you though.

ReputationRep:
    That is weird i dont remember learning this. I will see if my can find something for you though.
    Oh Okay it was on the specification so i thought i might as well know it all because i want an A*
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    UPDATE FOR 12/03/16
    So, I'll admit that I haven't done as much as I had hoped, and I suppose the club this morning until 12 threw me a bit, but only 1 week left of the 11 weeks

I have managed to make notes on (hand-written up neat):
    • Using Plant Oils (Chem)
    • Osmosis (Bio)
    • Transport Systems In Plants - Phloem and Xylem (Bio)
    • Alkali Metals Group 1 (Chem)
    • History of the Atom (Chem)
    • Water Purity (Chem)
    • Testing for Pure Water (Chem)

And I have managed to write up my German in order and neatly, so I can try and learn it for the practice onFirday but it is nearly 4 A4 pages, so it's going to be a tricky one
    I'll certainly try though

And I printed some more past papers to do in the week if I get chance

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE FOR 12/03/16
    So, I'll admit that I haven't done as much as I had hoped, and I suppose the club this morning until 12 threw me a bit, but only 1 week left of the 11 weeks

I have managed to make notes on (hand-written up neat):
    • Using Plant Oils (Chem)
    • Osmosis (Bio)
    • Transport Systems In Plants - Phloem and Xylem (Bio)
    • Alkali Metals Group 1 (Chem)
    • History of the Atom (Chem)
    • Water Purity (Chem)
    • Testing for Pure Water (Chem)
    And I have managed to write up my German in order and neatly, so I can try and learn it for the practice onFirday but it is nearly 4 A4 pages, so it's going to be a tricky one
    I'll certainly try though

And I printed some more past papers to do in the week if I get chance
    WOW Well done, i swear you will get great grades Zoe Can i ask you that you know when you write up the notes do you memorise them... and wow you do german i did it for a year and now i remember how to say my name Lol
    Ich habe Nisha. Although i do French and i am fluent french because i was born there, i can guarantee an A* ( let me not get my hopes up but i hope i will get an A*)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    WOW Well done, i swear you will get great grades Zoe Can i ask you that you know when you write up the notes do you memorise them... and wow you do german i did it for a year and now i remember how to say my name Lol
    Ich habe Nisha. Although i do French and i am fluent french because i was born there, i can guarantee an A* ( let me not get my hopes up but i hope i will get an A*)
    Thank you - I hope so. And as for the notes, when I write them up first in scruffy writing I don't necessarily remember them but just get myself used to the content. A thing I forgot to mention was that I do questions from the page I have just written and use these on my flashcards so I can constantly go over them, so I guess that is when I start to memorise it

You're fluent in French? That's fantastic - I would love to know another language fluently, though I really wish my school offered Mandarin, as that is the one I would like to learn most

(I am sure you will get your A* and good luck with it )
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    UPDATE

I really want to look at Electrolysis and bacteria today as well as Development which is definitely going to get covered (no more procrastination )

I also must start learning my German for the practice on Friday - eek!

Therefore, I will be carefully monitoring how long I spend on my computer and how long I spend wasting time so I can cut back and be more efficient

ReputationRep:
    Thank you - I hope so. And as for the notes, when I write them up first in scruffy writing I don't necessarily remember them but just get myself used to the content. A thing I forgot to mention was that I do questions from the page I have just written and use these on my flashcards so I can constantly go over them, so I guess that is when I start to memorise it

You're fluent in French? That's fantastic - I would love to know another language fluently, though I really wish my school offered Mandarin, as that is the one I would like to learn most

(I am sure you will get your A* and good luck with it )
    Hahah Thank you and yes i used to find memorising things very easily but now i feel like i am losing my memory but i try not to :P
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Hahah Thank you and yes i used to find memorising things very easily but now i feel like i am losing my memory but i try not to :P
    I think everyone at GCSE or beyond feels like they are losing their mind and not just their memory haha

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone at GCSE or beyond feels like they are losing their mind and not just their memory haha
    LOL x True

ReputationRep:
    Would I be able to get a grade A in my exams in 2 months? I can't even get a grade C and I cant figure out where I'm going wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.