DWP Work Coach

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filedundermisc)
    Congrats! You must be relieved. Can you ask them to take me off the reserve list too? Lol
    I really didn't hold much hope, but obviously I was wrong. Fingers crossed ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benicaz)
    I really didn't hold much hope, but obviously I was wrong. Fingers crossed ☺️
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filedundermisc)
    Congrats! You must be relieved. Can you ask them to take me off the reserve list too? Lol
    I wish I could. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Hopefully they will call you soon.

ReputationRep:
    Those of you who have already started. Do we receive our contract via post before starting or once we are working already? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Any one has any updates, any new information?

ReputationRep:
    I've started recently and spoken to HR, contracts are taking 4-8wks to be sent out. And when you do receive it it'll be electronically on the civilservice site.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakekidnapper)
    I've started recently and spoken to HR, contracts are taking 4-8wks to be sent out. And when you do receive it it'll be electronically on the civilservice site.
    How is it going so far, do you like the job? How is the training?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KIM_123)
    How is it going so far, do you like the job? How is the training?
    Yeah so far so good. No complaints. I'm really enjoying the face to face customer interaction more than anything. And the staff in my centre are all lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakekidnapper)
    Thank you for this

ReputationRep:
    Anyone starting on Monday in North London by any chance? can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awascher)
    Anyone else taken off reserve ? I'm losing hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prinny88)
    Anyone else taken off reserve ? I'm losing hope
    Got an email this morning to say reserve list is extended for a further 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trojka08)
    Got an email this morning to say reserve list is extended for a further 6 months.
    Oh wow wonder why

ReputationRep:
    I hope this isn't the kind of job graduates are being reduced to these days - sanctioning people's benefits so they have no money, and dealing with many of the rough uns' in society on a daily basis, with possible risk to yourself? Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Would being interviewed by a "Facebook Friend" be classed as a conflict of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toptrumper)
    Would being interviewed by a "Facebook Friend" be classed as a conflict of interest?
    I've been interviewed by people I know before. If you're worried, just don't mention it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awascher)
    How did your first week go?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone thats still on the reserve list had any news, I'm on the Cheshire waiting list until November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jones23)
    Has anyone thats still on the reserve list had any news, I'm on the Cheshire waiting list until November.
    Nope no news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jones23)
    You could enquire whether the reserve list would be extended and how far down the Cheshire reserve list you are...don't lose hope!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.