We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Yup..it is a mixed private school...I'll try not to do something bad...haha...my brother is pretty popular with the girls lol...so i guess they would all use me to get to him...lmao...wow...advantages of having a brother...I'm going tomorrow there...and I hv to meet my mentor who is already my brothers friend although she is in my year..lol...so I asked my brother to take me to her although I do already know the way there...so tomorrow's gonna be quite exciting...lol....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well it is a mixed school, so that sounds very good in my opinion. Good luck, don't rely too much on your brother though - otherwise you may be known as being 'clingy' or something like that.
    Is this the brother in the photo with you on your Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..I'm nice to everyone anyway..lol...apart from nisha..she's an exception..lol.jk...I don't know really know if I'm nice or not...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nisha is bæ. Just be yourself, if people don't like it then it is their problem - not yours. Never change who you are! Stay true to yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol one day i will burn you jk jk 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 imagine that though. I would never burn you. My love to you is too strong LMAO 😂😂😂 oh wow. Have your bros done their gcse? If you don't mind me asking ( which you won't coz you love me too much lol) what did they / he get?
    Yh...they've done there GCSEs...I would love to tell u what they got..but the problem is..I don't actually know what they got..I just heard they didn't do so well..I think one of them got only 1 a* and the other only got 2a*....they're in the same yr now...cuz my oldest brother had to repeat his AS..cuz before going to a private..they went to a state...the one I go to now..but they didn't do so well cuz the schools education stuff wasn't so good and neither was the environment...and now in private..they are pretty much better off...

Aww...love u too...btw..I am a girl just in case ur trying to flirt here with a dude...lmao...jk...jk..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh...they've done there GCSEs...I would love to tell u what they got..but the problem is..I don't actually know what they got..I just heard they didn't do so well..I think one of them got only 1 a* and the other only got 2a*....they're in the same yr now...cuz my oldest brother had to repeat his AS..cuz before going to a private..they went to a state...the one I go to now..but they didn't do so well cuz the schools education stuff wasn't so good and neither was the environment...and now in private..they are pretty much better off...

Aww...love u too...btw..I am a girl just in case ur trying to flirt here with a dude...lmao...jk...jk..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well as long as they tried their best, that is all that matters!
    Just thinking about all of the things that I have missed out on - by not attending a mixed school.

SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Well it is a mixed school, so that sounds very good in my opinion. Good luck, don't rely too much on your brother though - otherwise you may be known as being 'clingy' or something like that.
    Is this the brother in the photo with you on your Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh one of them..this ones exactly a year older than me..I was born on his first bday...and then I've got one who's older than him...we're all like a year younger than one another..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nisha is bæ. Just be yourself, if people don't like it then it is their problem - not yours. Never change who you are! Stay true to yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww..thats sooo motivational...thx...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww..thats sooo motivational...thx...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem, I expect you to buy my book when it is released

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466633527.690508.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  131.0 KB

You had better watch out, I'm coming for you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well as long as they tried their best, that is all that matters!
    Just thinking about all of the things that I have missed out on - by not attending a mixed school.

SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]
    Yup..u missed out on all the fun with dem boys...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I expect you to buy my book when it is released

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Huh...? What book...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466633527.690508.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  131.0 KB

You had better watch out, I'm coming for you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha..ur looking on point there...😝😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I must comment...that was sooo done on purpose....and if that was a joke..I'm sorry but I didn't get that...😳😳✌️🤘

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
    mistakes can be made i have done that before by accident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eminkinza)
    Okay..kl...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eminkinza)
    I'm guessing ur reading through the thread from the start..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yep
    I'm guessing ur reading through the thread from the start..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww Hannah thank you😊 You are bae too ✌

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..I'm nice to everyone anyway..lol...apart from nisha..she's an exception..lol.jk...I don't know really know if I'm nice or not...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

😯😂 Hey you are nice to me , we just joke around. I mean everyone must like you coz your funny plus your nice. 😊

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok they still got some a*. LOOL you really think I'm flirting wih you lol. :facepalm: Jk Jk

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the absolute worst of bad moods right now so I'm just gonna try and fuel it into revising physics (not sure how well it's gonna go but we'll find out)
    Might not be online for a while as I'm turning everything off for a few hours so I can get stuff done
    Hopefully I'll fell better in a little while 😪

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww Hannah thank you😊 You are bae too ✌
    Shut up nisha,,,lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.