The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to drop Ibra and Fischer (useless) for Benteke and Firmino...but Ibra's been too good, and his fixture is miles better than that of Firmino..and I'm not sure if Benteke will start and deliver right away. Think I'll save these transfer until after the intl break.

ReputationRep:
    It's gotta be Aguero captain right? West Ham look out of it and Man City on fire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's gotta be Aguero captain right? West Ham look out of it and Man City on fire
    In the normal run of things I'd say Ibra at Hull but they're doing pretty damn well so far and I can't look past Aguero...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Wanted to drop Ibra and Fischer (useless) for Benteke and Firmino...but Ibra's been too good, and his fixture is miles better than that of Firmino..and I'm not sure if Benteke will start and deliver right away. Think I'll save these transfer until after the intl break.
    You can do better than that. Ibra is confirmed on pens too now. Firmino has one more week for me, and then he's gone. But can't even imagine wanting to drop Ibra right now.

Benteke is a great shout. But wait one week.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    You can do better than that. Ibra is confirmed on pens too now. Firmino has one more week for me, and then he's gone. But can't even imagine wanting to drop Ibra right now.

Yeah, sounds like a plan. I'd like Benteke in for Gray (even though Gray did well recently) but would have to free up some funds. Guess I'll wait a little longer and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)

are you in the league?

ReputationRep:
    Team value is 101.5 already :lol:

Early wildcard paying dividends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    Team value is 101.5 already :lol:

Early wildcard paying dividends.
    Yeah, don't get why people are so dead against an early wildcard, it can work it brilliantly if you use it well.

ReputationRep:
    Still thinking on whether to use my WC or save it until October internationals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Still thinking on whether to use my WC or save it until October internationals.
    I would say save it until at least after the transfer window ends, and maybe by October you'll have a better gauge on who is gonna be the big hitters this season?

ReputationRep:
    Sitting very meh at about 25, but glancing at the teams above me i'm pretty confident in my WC team. There's a lot of dross or injuries in some of the teams above me, so it'll be WC time for some of them. Hoping that getting on Ibra, Aguero, Snodgrass, Barkley and Jakupovic before any rose will pay off in the long term, and that Hazard picks up points today and gives some people headaches

Also hoping there's more chaos in the penalty box re. the new rules, and whether this most benefits penalty takers or good headers of the ball will remain to be seen. Needless to say i've made sure to have half a dozen penatly takers on field. Bit worried about Snodgrass though, as FFS now has Hernandez listed as taker? Also concerned today by not owning Tadic

ReputationRep:
    Firminho has actually gotten points I must be dreaming xD

Was so close to selling/benching him. Decided to sell Oscar instead

ReputationRep:
    Hazard (c), good start :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Boruc on the bench ffs.

ReputationRep:
    this truly is the season of penalties

ReputationRep:
    why do I play this game?*

Sanchez looked awful for 2 games.. take him out, and he is now going full out on watford. *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    why do I play this game?*

Sanchez looked awful for 2 games.. take him out, and he is now going full out on watford. *
    Definitely a bad error that one, sadly. With Sanchez the key seems to be patience then getting him in at right time. If you've jumped the gun with him, you just have to sit out those couple of games*

Interesting, you also have an asterisk problem*

ReputationRep:
    Morgan :woohoo:

Baines scores a pen, but it maybe Given OG...

EDIT: FPL has Given OG, Baines assist but Baines missed penalty.

ReputationRep:
    Mahrez misses pen, thank god I don't have him

ReputationRep:
    Wildcard played. Hope Pickford keeps his place as this will make picking a team so much easier.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.