Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeredithGrey13)
    Still waiting to hear and praying!!! Did you get 3 rejections and an interview? X
    Yes, I got one interview

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=holistic_pharm;67552564]Yes, I got one interview [/QUOTE
    Ah well done!!! Using you as my hope 😂🙏🏼 Best of luck in the interview, you'll smash it.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the likelihood of getting an interview if on reserve list??

ReputationRep:
    Depends on hospital's location. If an inner city - unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it depends on whether people accept to attend their interviews or not.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know anything useful about round 2? Feel devastated that I have 4 rejections, I thought my application was competitive in all honesty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usernamenottaken)
    Anyone know anything useful about round 2? Feel devastated that I have 4 rejections, I thought my application was competitive in all honesty
    absolutely no idea. i've got 2 rejections, heard nothing from thames valley even though their interviews are TOMORROW, and not gotten my exam result from the tlc assessment so i may be joining you feeling so crap. don't even have a back up community place, feeling so so crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usernamenottaken)
    I'm sorry to hear that but don't worry and keep your head up.
    I would also like to get more information on the 2nd round of applications.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview next week and the email says it's 20 mins. Not sure if I should be expecting no calculations questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharm6213)
    I have an interview next week and the email says it's 20 mins. Not sure if I should be expecting no calculations questions?
    Same with me - 20 minutes interview.

What hospital is your interview for if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiesx)
    Same with me - 20 minutes interview.

What hospital is your interview for if you don't mind me asking?
    Manchester what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Manchester what about you?
    Wales and Plymouth.

How have you been preparing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiesx)
    Wales and Plymouth.

How have you been preparing?
    So far just standard interview questions nothing specific, you? If it was an hour I'd properly revise calculations and everything but it's only 20 mins so how much can they ask :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mw0211)
    absolutely no idea. i've got 2 rejections, heard nothing from thames valley even though their interviews are TOMORROW, and not gotten my exam result from the tlc assessment so i may be joining you feeling so crap. don't even have a back up community place, feeling so so crap.
    I am in the same boat! :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got an interview for UCL email titled :
    "UCL, Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras Pre-registration interview on 15th of September"
    How comes it says "Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras" ALSO IN THE TITLE?

I'm really confused, I thought I had applied to UCL, why are there other hospitals on the title?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview next week and the enmail says it's 20 mins. Not sure if I should be expecting no calculations questions?
    Same, but to be on the safe side I'm looking over some basic cals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatdick)
    Hi, I've got an interview for UCL email titled :
    "UCL, Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras Pre-registration interview on 15th of September"
    How comes it says "Royal Free, Whittington and St Pancras" ALSO IN THE TITLE?

I'm really confused, I thought I had applied to UCL, why are there other hospitals on the title?
    They probably combined it to save time.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it can take if they decide to offer an interview off reserve list? Could it be the day before? Or will it be soon enough? Just hoping someone declines an interview

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from london collab?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it can take if they decide to offer an interview off reserve list? Could it be the day before? Or will it be soon enough? Just hoping someone declines an interview
    I think it depends on the hospital but I've heard that you can get told the day before! Do you mind me asking which hospital this is for?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.