The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlie_rhia_x
Why would anyone want to do anything else? 😁 Good luck, I really really hope we both get offers from Nottingham! Where else are you applying?

You're doing English too?? Same to you! Nottingham is my firm choice if I get an offer :biggrin: Glasgow, Stirling/Sheffield (can't really decide), Swansea and Bournemouth :wink:
Original post by richardhello
You won't have any trouble getting in to UEA, it's the university of easy access after all

What does that mean?
If my bio teacher hasn't done my reference yet I'll just cry in front of her shes pushing my application back im so sad
How quickly do UCL, KCL and Edinburgh send offers?
So after you've pressed send on UCAS, how long did it take you guys for your schools to process it and you got acknowledgement emails?
Original post by ImagineCats
So after you've pressed send on UCAS, how long did it take you guys for your schools to process it and you got acknowledgement emails?

I sent mine on the 23rd and the school just sent it today
I've spent an hour trying to work out one of my GCSE qualifications and I'm not even sure I've put the right one down :s-smilie:

Honestly going over and over a PS is the most tiring thing ever, I'm so sick of reading anything I've ever done for Law

I only paid today because I thought that it went off straight away as opposed to having to be confirmed by teachers and whatnot :ninja:
Original post by metrize
I sent mine on the 23rd and the school just sent it today

oh my god
Original post by kirstybecs
I've spent an hour trying to work out one of my GCSE qualifications and I'm not even sure I've put the right one down :s-smilie:

Honestly going over and over a PS is the most tiring thing ever, I'm so sick of reading anything I've ever done for Law

Don't worry, school's have a few people check everything over before its sent off to UCAS. :smile:
Original post by Gogregg
I only paid today because I thought that it went off straight away as opposed to having to be confirmed by teachers and whatnot :ninja:

I wish the confirmation was before sending it off, like as one of the sections to complete in ucas. I'm so desperate for motivation rn :frown:
oh my god

Yh they were slow as **** all they had to do was copy references as well. All the references were done by the 23rd not sure what took so long
Could someone make a Google sheets spreadsheet so it's easy to see who has gotten offers?
Original post by kirstybecs

I would say that i reread my PS several times to make sure it was the right one for certain and whatnot, but haha nope.
Don't even want to look at that blasted thing anymore :lol:
Original post by Nomes24
How quickly do UCL, KCL and Edinburgh send offers?

@Plantagenet Crown mentioned that UCL are pretty slow..
Has anyone heard back from Surrey yet?

About to apply and don't like the sound of waiting months for most of my choices lol.
Original post by jamestg
Has anyone heard back from Surrey yet?

About to apply and don't like the sound of waiting months for most of my choices lol.

Received a acknowledgement email on Wednesday 10 days after sending my application and thats all....
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You're doing English too?? Same to you! Nottingham is my firm choice if I get an offer :biggrin: Glasgow, Stirling/Sheffield (can't really decide), Swansea and Bournemouth :wink:

Yep! 😊 I loved the look of Nottingham but Cambridge is my dream, I don't expect to get in though 😂
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Tell me when you get a decision from Nottingham!

Desperate from Nottingham or Glasgow to offer me one tbh :tongue: Would be nice if I got an offer from Swansea though.

I heard back from Nottingham on Friday!
Original post by Aidan.reed
Received a acknowledgement email on Wednesday 10 days after sending my application and thats all....

Lol great...

Good luck! What have you applied to study for?

Latest

Trending

Trending