[2017] Fastest and slowest offer senders!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie_rhia_x)
    I will do! I got a confirmation email from them yesterday, what are you applying for for?
    English!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    English!
    Why would anyone want to do anything else? 😁 Good luck, I really really hope we both get offers from Nottingham! Where else are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie_rhia_x)
    Why would anyone want to do anything else? 😁 Good luck, I really really hope we both get offers from Nottingham! Where else are you applying?
    You're doing English too?? Same to you! Nottingham is my firm choice if I get an offer Glasgow, Stirling/Sheffield (can't really decide), Swansea and Bournemouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardhello)
    You won't have any trouble getting in to UEA, it's the university of easy access after all
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    If my bio teacher hasn't done my reference yet I'll just cry in front of her shes pushing my application back im so sad

ReputationRep:
    How quickly do UCL, KCL and Edinburgh send offers?

ReputationRep:
    > That feeling when you've known for months that you won't be going where you want to anyway

So um, my app is going off this week so I'll update as I hear things, but wouldn't it be better to have a list of unis confirmed to be making offers in the original post? Because **** knows I don't have time to read through 28 pages.

ReputationRep:
    So after you've pressed send on UCAS, how long did it take you guys for your schools to process it and you got acknowledgement emails?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    So after you've pressed send on UCAS, how long did it take you guys for your schools to process it and you got acknowledgement emails?
    I sent mine on the 23rd and the school just sent it today

ReputationRep:
    I've spent an hour trying to work out one of my GCSE qualifications and I'm not even sure I've put the right one down

Honestly going over and over a PS is the most tiring thing ever, I'm so sick of reading anything I've ever done for Law

ReputationRep:
    I only paid today because I thought that it went off straight away as opposed to having to be confirmed by teachers and whatnot :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrize)
    I sent mine on the 23rd and the school just sent it today
    oh my god

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstybecs)
    I've spent an hour trying to work out one of my GCSE qualifications and I'm not even sure I've put the right one down

Honestly going over and over a PS is the most tiring thing ever, I'm so sick of reading anything I've ever done for Law
    Don't worry, school's have a few people check everything over before its sent off to UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    I only paid today because I thought that it went off straight away as opposed to having to be confirmed by teachers and whatnot :ninja:
    I wish the confirmation was before sending it off, like as one of the sections to complete in ucas. I'm so desperate for motivation rn

ReputationRep:
    oh my god
    Yh they were slow as **** all they had to do was copy references as well. All the references were done by the 23rd not sure what took so long

ReputationRep:
    Could someone make a Google sheets spreadsheet so it's easy to see who has gotten offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstybecs)

I would say that i reread my PS several times to make sure it was the right one for certain and whatnot, but haha nope.
    Don't even want to look at that blasted thing anymore :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nomes24)
    How quickly do UCL, KCL and Edinburgh send offers?
    Plantagenet Crown mentioned that UCL are pretty slow..

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Surrey yet?

About to apply and don't like the sound of waiting months for most of my choices lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Has anyone heard back from Surrey yet?

About to apply and don't like the sound of waiting months for most of my choices lol.
    Received a acknowledgement email on Wednesday 10 days after sending my application and thats all....

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.