How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    well you did find it haha which is good & thats far too from me so lloyds Tsb is the only close one Insha'Allah & Barclays are annoying me , been twice and they havent called since! Shall i go tomorrow , like i don't want to look too desperate tbh!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmao but are you desperate though? If yes, then there is no problem to ask over and over because if they are not going to help, you have to help yourself; which means going there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Oh dear, i read yours! But didnt post coz i know there is no point, i hate arguments too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And, there attitude. Wallahi, gave me a headache lol. :lol:
    Give the interest you get to the poor that way its not haraam, is it?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol idk, is that true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Awww bro. Are you feeling better? :hugs:
    Yeahh im feeling better , still got a runny nose though

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmao but are you desperate though? If yes, then there is no problem to ask over and over because if they are not going to help, you have to help yourself; which means going there.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Okayy well i am not desperate but like I need work experience in a place related to Maths hence i need to be quick with them but yeah i will go tomorrow then :L

ReputationRep:

Lol idk, is that true?
    Well my dad does that
    What else would you do with that money? It'd be haraam to spend it for yourself so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Yeahh im feeling better , still got a runny nose though
    :jumphug: ayaz get well soon bhai jaaaaaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I love it when people quit on me when I'm suffering :cry2:
    I hope this isn't about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I hope this isn't about me
    Partially I'm afraid
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Partially I'm afraid
    Sorry
    Why? I can't advise you on your anxiety disorder because I don't know anything about it and giving you the wrong advice would make it worse :/

What did you want me to say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    hence I do not involve myself in those debates, funny thing is the wrong ppl think theyre right, they dont even doubt themselves for a second making the debate exponentially harder :facepalm:
    :hugs: Someone who agrees.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Let me give you an example forest. Today, I was on that Pakistan/India conflict thread. Basically, everyone on that thread was blaming each other. And, the fact they weren't realising was that they were arguing about who killed more people. I mean isn't human life important? Why was this even an issue that which side killed more people in the past. That debate was mind numbing on so many levels. The person thought I was wrong to point that out because Muslims are wrong regardless.

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: ayaz get well soon bhai jaaaaaan

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah hopefully hence no Pms today Duas requested

ReputationRep:
    Why? I can't advise you on your anxiety disorder because I don't know anything about it and giving you the wrong advice would make it worse :/
    What did you want me to say?
    Well to me it seemed like you just didn't care. You didn't really put any effort in and it hurt me (yes I know I get hurt easily).
    You were chatting to others and just took a lot longer to reply to me than them indicating that you really weren't bothered :(
    But its my fault.

It's depression...
    And I understand that but not saying anything makes it worse. So id rather you try to help than not do anything. Because its unlikely it will get worse.

Well just anything really!

I dont know if you know how **** I'm feeling right now.Honestly couldn't be much worse :(

ReputationRep:
    Well to me it seemed like you just didn't care. You didn't really put any effort in and it hurt me (yes I know I get hurt easily).
    You were chatting to others and just took a lot longer to reply to me than them indicating that you really weren't bothered
    But its my fault.

It's depression...
    And I understand that but not saying anything makes it worse. So id rather you try to help than not do anything. Because its unlikely it will get worse.

Well just anything really!

I dont know if you know how **** I'm feeling right now.Honestly couldn't be much worse
    I don't know how you could say that when I was chatting to you as much as I was chatting to that Alex dude or whatever he was called

Also I don't deal well when people get all sarcastic to me for no reason, I just don't engage very well. So when you got all stroppy to me for no reason I'm naturally going to be less reluctant to give you advise on a topic I know nothing about anyway.

Also if you have a problem with me at least @ me instead of talking about me about me on another thread

ReputationRep:
    You are pretty. :hand:
    Since when were there so many comedians on TSR. :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks though. :heart:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

No worries, Im still handling normal maths as best as I can right now, let alone further, intelligence is attractive

How has your day been then apart from the FM? :holmes: mine felt like a short day and I bought some presents for some birthdays

Nah I reckon youre kinder, I just rep random ppl cos then I can rep the ppl I want again :rofl:

as for replies, I just like to talk, talkative me :007:

is 'very pretty' not accurate for you? ok final offer is 'very beautiful' ok? (this assumes the avi is you )

your gems are your pride too :rofl3:

culture less? how is that even possible youve experienced at least 2 right?

and lmao how the f*** is that pathetic? its your kindness again , I volunteer at the library so I guess we're 'pathetic' together for real tho, heart of a lion!

singing and acting huh....if I taught you dancing then youd be a classic triple threat

what style do you sing? blues? and what acting? (Im assuming acting like in plays and stuff, not just playing hard to get and making up good stories about how you didnt do the FM hwk to your teach)
    Today was just an average day, I guess. But I did suddenly realize that, for this entire week, every lunch, I had been eating chips. :facepalm: Need to make some changes...

I agree with the fact that intelligence is attractive, but it is not intelligent to start a subject two weeks later than the rest of the class and then try to catch up. :sigh:

For some birthdays? Is yours anytime soon?

All this time, I thought the reps you gave me were real... :cry2: I am legitimately heartbroken. Nevertheless, the reps and the replies make you ultra friendly.

It is me, and, now I'm sure that you need to visit the opticians. :slap:

Ah, yes, those lovely sparkling gems. My pride and honour.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think you can only be proud of gems once you have 10 and over tbh. Like you.
    Well, I don't really watch Tamil movies or go to the temple or have Tamil lessons or anything like the other Tamil girls I know. Compared to them, I know pretty much nothing. Never even been to Srilanka. Am fluent in speaking Tamil though. I am way more familiar with British culture, but, again, I don't really involve myself in anything. I don't really follow any culture or religion anymore, so I don't really know what culture I belong to?

Volunteering makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. :five:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how you could say that when I was chatting to you as much as I was chatting to that Alex dude or whatever he was called

Also I don't deal well when people get all sarcastic to me for no reason, I just don't engage very well. So when you got all stroppy to me for no reason I'm naturally going to be less reluctant to give you advise on a topic I know nothing about anyway.

Also if you have a problem with me at least @ me instead of talking about me about me on another thread
    I meant after that.
    Then was fine and you were chatting as much then I agree.

When did I get stroppy? I dont recall that?!
    I was feeling like **** and still am (not because of you).
    But I thought we were friends? Friends help each other or try to at least I thought?

I also said it was partially you, not all you. Only a little bit you. Mostly others who I thought I could rely on but not.
    And tbh I honestly thought I was quoting you too much and messaging too much so I was gonna back off for a bit.

Sorry if I hurt you, was not my intention at all. I apologize

ReputationRep:
    Awkward. Went to my kitchen without my hijab thinking I'd be okay cos its late until my guy flatmate came and started talking. That was SO not what I thought would happen Going out tomorrow and he's coming with us too, he'll now see me in a hijab. Now that would be even more awkward think i'm ready to shock him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Awkward. Went to my kitchen without my hijab thinking I'd be okay cos its late until my guy flatmate came and started talking. That was SO not what I thought would happen Going out tomorrow and he's coming with us too, he'll now see me in a hijab. Now that would be even more awkward think i'm ready to shock him
    psst... you didn't reply to my last pm

ReputationRep:
    I've screwed up again...:cry2:
    I'm such an awful friend!

ReputationRep:
    I meant after that.
    Then was fine and you were chatting as much then I agree.

When did I get stroppy? I dont recall that?!
    I was feeling like **** and still am (not because of you).
    But I thought we were friends? Friends help each other or try to at least I thought?

I also said it was partially you, not all you. Only a little bit you. Mostly others who I thought I could rely on but not.
    And tbh I honestly thought I was quoting you too much and messaging too much so I was gonna back off for a bit.

Sorry if I hurt you, was not my intention at all. I apologize
    You said you were going away though? I'm so confused rn

Thanks for stating the obvious
    Advice is needed on fixing this flaw (hence why I made that thread)
    Right here, came across as sarcastic/ stroppy to me for some reason

Of course; we are still friends :hugs:

I just don't know how to help you with stuff like this, just tell me what I need to do when you get like this?

What else happened? You know you can talk to me anytime, right?
    Dw about quoting me too much :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You said you were going away though? I'm so confused rn

Right here, came across as sarcastic/ stroppy to me for some reason

Of course; we are still friends :hugs:

I just don't know how to help you with stuff like this, just tell me what I need to do when you get like this?

What else happened? You know you can talk to me anytime, right?
    Dw about quoting me too much :hugs:
    I know I did. I just got lonely I guess and wanted someone to talk to.

Ah I see, ok I admit that was sarcastic, apologies.

Aw I'm so relieved to hear that!

Tbh I desperately need my flaws pointing out and then advice on fixing them! That would be a massive help to me! Absolutely huge!
    But when I'm like this, I just want you to take into consideration that I'm not thinking straight and don't realize what I'm saying.
    Maybe even try to cheer me up?

Just stuff, id rather not talk about it if that's ok?
    Aw well I do now!
    Well ok, if you say so!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.