Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Aimée123)
    Morning all
    Morning! Took me out of your sig :p:p :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaABBB)
    Morning! Took me out of your sig :p:p :cool:
    Yeah. Well I read what you wrote in that late night thread and you tried to make out I was coming on to you.

Yeah. Well I read what you wrote in that late night thread and you tried to make out I was coming on to you.
    what where you said i was very good looking?

ReputationRep:
    what where you said i was very good looking?
    Yeah. And I only said that cos you asked me what I thought of you.

Yeah. And I only said that cos you asked me what I thought of you.
    well i'll tell you what i think of you as I havent really had the chance:

VERY attractive

ReputationRep:
    well i'll tell you what i think of you as I havent really had the chance:

VERY attractive
    Lol. Ok..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CKS)
    Im sorry but she is BELOW average.
    Yep, I know. But life goes on. And unlike you, I have the capability to be nice or keep my mouth shut.

And thanks to Pol and the others who put him in his place. That's why I don't post pics on GC, but at least folks might know who I am if they bump into me next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yep, I know. But life goes on. And unlike you, I have the capability to be nice or keep my mouth shut.

And thanks to Pol and the others who put him in his place. That's why I don't post pics on GC, but at least folks might know who I am if they bump into me next year.
    I don't think you're below average at all, quite the opposite in fact. That idiot doesn't know what he's talking about, on this issue, or on any other.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're below average at all, quite the opposite in fact. That idiot doesn't know what he's talking about, on this issue, or on any other.
    Well, we won't get into a fight over this

But you can't expect much better manners from some people on the net :rolleyes:

Well, we won't get into a fight over this

But you can't expect much better manners from some people on the net :rolleyes:
    wow you certainly do look like a Doctor ( not a bad thing )

ReputationRep:

Waahey! Finally can put a face to name...although I still have to admit, I've never seen you before, probably due to spending a bit too much time in me own college

Btw, Where do you Clareites live next year.....the burrow?? We have to shift up 'the' hill...no more 8:55 alarms fer me.

ps. On a more thread-relate note.......the UKL kids love you really!!

ReputationRep:
    I do know what I am talking about. Just because you are a hotty, stop patronising uglier people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CKS)
    I do know what I am talking about. Just because you are a hotty, stop patronising uglier people.
    my word i thought I could be cynical.....

ReputationRep:
    {sniggers away in the corner}

Congrats Aimee. Looks like you're the new Ellie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    {sniggers away in the corner}

Congrats Aimee. Looks like you're the new Ellie
    *Throws Ellie out of the window*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CKS)
    Excuse me?!

ReputationRep:
    wow you certainly do look like a Doctor ( not a bad thing )
    Hehe, thanks, but sadly not just yet! I don't think Tinky Winky will be coming with me when I'm on the wards though

(Original post by MadLy)
    Waahey! Finally can put a face to name...although I still have to admit, I've never seen you before, probably due to spending a bit too much time in me own college

Btw, Where do you Clareites live next year.....the burrow?? We have to shift up 'the' hill...no more 8:55 alarms fer me.
    Well, you'll probably spot me next year now you know who I am. I'm still not sure who you are, so it's even really

I'm going to live at the Colony. It's at the bottom of the hill Further out than Mem though, so I'm going to have to learn to ride my bike properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CKS)
    Does a flyby, catches Ellie and whisks her to safety

SuperShiny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Does a flyby, catches Ellie and whisks her to safety

SuperShiny!
    *Swoon* Shiny... you're my hero

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    *Swoon* Shiny... you're my hero
    Ellie, I don't mean to scare you but your hero is goinng to the dark side

MB

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.