Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    What course are you studying and what were you offers?

Chemistry Masters with year in industry ABB
    Chemistry BSc BBB

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard back from uni of Birmingham? I mean with the accommodation details etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasia)
    has anyone heard back from uni of Birmingham? I mean with the accommodation details etc?
    No, heard nothing. I read that gap students/unconditionals should hear in July, but those with conditionals won't here 'till August. It's bum I want to know now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasia)

you wont hear about the accommodation details until after results day, unless ur are an unconditional offer-holder i think....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasia)
    I'm waiting as I'm on a gap year. We're supposed to hear (and I quote) 'from June'. Which is tres annoying because it's possibly the most vague time period imaginable. I am however extremely impatient so searched here for people who applied last year and it seems we should find out at the beginning of July...which is now! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    oh i see.. and what about the accommodation?we are supposed to decide in August?? it's the same policy about erasmus studants?

ReputationRep:
    are you just applying for accommodation? international students have until July 31st to apply, on www.housing.bham.ac.uk or on phone I think. Not sure when you'd find out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasia)
    oh i see.. and what about the accommodation?we are supposed to decide in August?? it's the same policy about erasmus studants?
    naaaaasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! yes, I know, we have to apply till the 31st...so Im guessing they ll reply soon

Birminghaaaaam :woo: :woo: :woo:

Nasia :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xristina)
    naaaaasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! yes, I know, we have to apply till the 31st...so Im guessing they ll reply soon

Birminghaaaaam :woo: :woo: :woo:

Nasia :love:
    xaxaxaxaxa! hoohoooooo!:yep: :eek3: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkiichiicka)
    Wow, I got an offer for Maths.. yay me hehe
    I got an offer to maths to I will be seeing you in October.. Fingers crossed!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone know which is the OFFICIAL bham 09 freshers group on facebook cos there are so many it's confusing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toxic Tears)
    Hey does anyone know which is the OFFICIAL bham 09 freshers group on facebook cos there are so many it's confusing...
    Think it's this one: university of birmingham freshers 2009

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know when we 'll have to move into halls ? I have to book plane tickets....

ReputationRep:
    21/9/09 - 9/7/09 42 week let. Trust they'll let us move in on Sunday 20th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDave56)

how can we know for sure ? I can't take the risk of flying into the country and not having where to stay for a weekend...on the other hand, I know from my bf that they
    moved in at their halls ( RHUL though ) the day before, so it would be our 20th...
    is there any way we can find out you think ?

ReputationRep:
    how can we know for sure ? I can't take the risk of flying into the country and not having where to stay for a weekend...on the other hand, I know from my bf that they
    moved in at their halls ( RHUL though ) the day before, so it would be our 20th...
    Phone the accommodation office? Normally they'll even give you a couple of additional nights if neede.

ReputationRep:

The accomodation lady told me u move in on the weekend 19th / 20th september

Im goin on holiday from the 30th til the 18th so if i get into the uni il have 2 accept the offer whilst on holiday (as they send u it via email) and then move in the day after im back LOL !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDave56)

isit the sunday? I thought you could move in starting on the 19th?

but i am guessing that they will let us know everything once results are out right?

ReputationRep:
    I lived in shackleton this past year, if you want pics let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    I lived in shackleton this past year, if you want pics let me know.
    we 'd like some please :o:

anyone going for classics or something similar ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.