Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and my mock exam..

ReputationRep:
    Most People who apply to do Medicine get 4 REJECTIONS.
    We all knew that when we applied!

Its Just Over 60% of applicants get 4 rejections.

ReputationRep:
    All this because a few of us were just trying to be supportive to those who were going through tough times!

ReputationRep:
    Bonnyperson... Does this mean I cannot feel happy for my friend who got an interview because I have not EXPERIENCED an interview?

How can you tell scaryhair was being fake from a piece of text?

face it... you are bitter and jealous

as they say in bambi... if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolish)
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    quality entertainment.
    lol i second that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicolish)
    Bonnyperson... Does this mean I cannot feel happy for my friend who got an interview because I have not EXPERIENCED an interview?

How can you tell scaryhair was being fake from a piece of text?

as they say in bambi... if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all.
    man bambi was a legend. That one scene...always...brings a tear to my eye...OH GOD THE MEMORIES

ReputationRep:
    How hard is it to transfer into medicine afetr first year of some other couse such as Medical genetics, or biological science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motiv3)
    man bambi was a legend. That one scene...always...brings a tear to my eye...OH GOD THE MEMORIES
    I haven't seen Bambi before. Hmmm...I wonder what I'm missing out on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    I haven't seen Bambi before.
    baki i have just lost all my respect for you.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimidu)
    How hard is it to transfer into medicine afetr first year of some other couse such as Medical genetics, or biological science?
    There are very few places that will let you do this, and you have to be enrolled on a particular course for them to even consider it.

One is Clinical Sciences at Bradford where, if you get 70%+ in your first year, you may get transferred to Leeds Medical School.

I think there is a similar course at Newcastle that lets you transfer to Newcastle med school.

The point is, these courses are going to be very competitive, there are not many places that offer it, and you need to be doing very well at the end of your first year for them to consider you.

ReputationRep:
    In my defence, I don't complain when people say they haven't seen Grave Of The Fireflies!

*was that a good turn around? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    In my defence, I don't complain when people say they haven't seen Grave Of The Fireflies!

*was that a good turn around? :p:

Grave Of The Fireflies is in Japanese (yes there are English subtitles)

But no excuse for Bambi, you must have seen it but you don't remember.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BonnyBon)
    I know false empathy when I see it...

An unconditional, an interview and two more responses to come .. how I wish I was in your position.
    Surely those who have unconditionals generally would have been through the whole rejection thing so it's hardly like they wouldn't know what it's like to have been rejected :shifty:

And besides some people would console others regardless of their own circumstances because that is the type of person they are. If they happen to have an offer, well good for them, it's nice to know that people who actually care about other peoples' feelings are that much closer to becoming a doctor! I would choose a doctor who cared about what I felt over another who didn't anyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrVas)
    Grave Of The Fireflies is in Japanese (yes there are English subtitles)

But no excuse for Bambi, you must have seen it but you don't remember.
    I was watching the trailer and although Bambi does look familiar. I have no recollection of watching it!

Ok guyz, I'm gonna have to go down to my local blockbusters and rent it out!

....what kind of movies do you watch :lolwut:

but really have you actualy not seen bambi? have you been living under a rock?
    You guys are acting as if this the Lion King or something. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    I was watching the trailer and although Bambi does look familiar. I have no recollection of watching it!

dont tell me you havent seen like snow white or cinderella or smth!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)

Ever Heard Of The Internet??

Or if you really want to rent it Try itunes.

ReputationRep:
    bambi is pure quality
    =]

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2010

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.