Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfan_blue)
    Omg you scare it's like I was reading a post about myself hahaha. I've done exact same as you I'll start people and the planet next week. Then I'll focus on the first exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool its my favourite topic from unit 1, Im planning on starting rocks next week, what your first exam and when is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSAA9)
    Lool its my favourite topic from unit 1, Im planning on starting rocks next week, what your first exam and when is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    18 or 19 June Dynamic Planet Edexcel. And I misread your post lol I've revised for entire Dynamic Planet and made posters for all case studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Steliata)
    It's not been too difficult actually, I've really enjoyed it. :ahee: My teacher is awesome and I'm sure she'll be great at A level. She teaches adults at a night school so she treats us well, but can also give us a figurative kick up the backside if we need it! Small class size helps too, it's a luxury in a state school of 1,500 kids.

I'm fairly confident about the exams because we've covered enough during the last two years that we can recognise pretty much all of what's in the exam. Real life listening, however... :lolwut: I'm still getting the hang of working out what each word means - double meanings are hard enough in English, never mind in Mandarin!
    Ah, okay. That's good! :ahee::woo: I have a small class too.

Agreed. :five: + How are you able to remember how to write out a lot of the characters? I'm really bad with that. *_*

+ Good luck for your exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    Ah, okay. That's good! :ahee::woo: I have a small class too.

Agreed. :five: + How are you able to remember how to write out a lot of the characters? I'm really bad with that. *_*

+ Good luck for your exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you I suppose I can remember characters because I enjoy writing them, so I do a fair bit of practice, and I have a pretty visual memory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSAA9)
    I personally don't like it, I prefer omam because it's easier to understand plus we haven't done much on it, what book did u read instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We're doing OMAM and Lord of the Flies (LOTF replacing the Crucible). Lots of people wanted to do the Crucible just because it was shorter, and now I'm thinking that it might have been a good idea considering there's no way we'll finish LOTF before exams. But if people didn't really enjoy it then we might've made the right decision after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pursuedbyabear)
    We're doing OMAM and Lord of the Flies (LOTF replacing the Crucible). Lots of people wanted to do the Crucible just because it was shorter, and now I'm thinking that it might have been a good idea considering there's no way we'll finish LOTF before exams. But if people didn't really enjoy it then we might've made the right decision after all.

if you need help with ethier let me know - i do both of those. i do english with WJEC though . i hope your talkin bout englishin atleast. sorry for jumping in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pursuedbyabear)
    I do same as you and I do AQA. Yh LOTF is kinda long and dragging but not a bad book for analysis!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually so nervous now 😩😩 what if I just complete screw these exams up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Joiner)
    I'm actually so nervous now 😩😩 what if I just complete screw these exams up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's exactly what I'm thinking... D: My nerves aren't helped by my college interview tomorrow, blood test on Wednesday, the RE tests and four hours of maths tests I have just this week D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or is anyone else thinking that this year has gone way too fast and I'm not prepared for any exams? When did all you guys start revising??!! I'm screwed 😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudk)
    is it just me or is anyone else thinking that this year has gone way too fast and I'm not prepared for any exams? When did all you guys start revising??!! I'm screwed 😭😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can we just not, I've barely started revising! What about you? 😅😓😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here have an edexcel account? I want to e-mail my exam person so I can get one. Getting 5/10 results would make me feel way more relaxed than going in to get all of them at once. Plus I'd need time to get over maths and English because those are my hardest subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloudk)
    is it just me or is anyone else thinking that this year has gone way too fast and I'm not prepared for any exams? When did all you guys start revising??!! I'm screwed ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.