Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Crap - bad period pains...people annoying me when I just don't want to talk...

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling about the loneliest I've ever felt right now, I've gone from living in a house with 5 close friends, seeing mates regularly and having a girlfriend to living on my own, single, in some decrepit uni halls over the summer, with mates all returned home. Also stressed out over University resits, which is delaying my decision to sort a house for next semester, as I'm not 100% certain I'll still be a student. I would love to fast forward to monday when I will receive my (delayed) resit results and then if that goes well, immediately fast forward to early September!
    Gonna return home again in a couple of weeks for my birthday, but until then I'm pretty much alone .

ReputationRep:
    I feel stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Gulity n bad
    At the same time normal
    Is that weird?

ReputationRep:
    In an "Everyone ****ing sucks, all humans must die" mood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    I'm feeling about the loneliest I've ever felt right now, I've gone from living in a house with 5 close friends, seeing mates regularly and having a girlfriend to living on my own, single, in some decrepit uni halls over the summer, with mates all returned home. Also stressed out over University resits, which is delaying my decision to sort a house for next semester, as I'm not 100% certain I'll still be a student. I would love to fast forward to monday when I will receive my (delayed) resit results and then if that goes well, immediately fast forward to early September!
    Gonna return home again in a couple of weeks for my birthday, but until then I'm pretty much alone .
    I know how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly want to die now.

ReputationRep:
    Tired, running on 26 hours with no sleep
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Just want to destroy something. So angry, so frustrated. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Fearful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feraligatr)
    Just want to destroy something. So angry, so frustrated. :mad:
    whats up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Fearful.
    exams?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    **** lol. I feel so ill i cant even stand up without feeling like ima collapse. Its ruining my weekend and i just want to enjoy it with the rest of my family :cry: **** you period :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    exams?
    Yeah. Im sure itll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad, house party was good yesterday, met & talked to some new people & played some fun games & rocked out to some pretty chill music aha Annoying that the police came but that all got sorted in the end. Now I have to go to a wedding & see some relatives with the family, urgh :dong: Oh well, at least the new football season starts soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    I honestly want to die now.
    (Original post by Cakeyygirl)
    same
    Aww :hugs: stay strong peeps, better things are just around the corner! :badger:

ReputationRep:
    Swollen gums and difficulty speaking an eating due to wisdom tooth popping up
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    In a 'idgaf' kinda mood.

ReputationRep:
    Need to bash one out fam.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    whats up?
    Just so stressed because I have to do so much in so little time and everything is just so annoying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.