ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :hugs:

Anything we can do?
    Dont know feel like a lost cause and a waste of space
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Second day of Fluoxetine. Also have zimovane to help me sleep, and have another review on Tuesday.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Hope today has been better?

Thanks Fully trained now so I've been on the till by myself all day :eek: There's a tiny chance I might have fudged the till up a bit but trying not to worry.
    Feel pretty rubbish but ah well

Ooh, well done! Sure you won't have, even if you did you won't be the first to have done it or the last. Hope you're ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All I want is for people to be reliable, I guess even that is too much to ask.

i cant stop crying

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My cmht nurse doesn't understand that it's possible to believe that everything is so utter pointless to me and yet I'm not suicidal. He says it's quite a damning statement for me to make and yet not want to die. I guess it's cause I'm terrified of actually dying and I do think about death a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    All I want is for people to be reliable, I guess even that is too much to ask.
    Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here got one of these care plan things ?

http://www.nhs.uk/Planners/Yourhealt.../Careplan.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan)
    Has anyone here got one of these care plan things ?

http://www.nhs.uk/Planners/Yourhealt.../Careplan.aspx
    I've had a care plan through the Care Plan Approach (CPA) process before, which is sometimes used in secondary mental health services. Usually you have to have a care coordinator to get a CPA care plan. If you are in secondary mental health services but do not have a care coordinator, you still have a care plan, but it is not under the CPA process, it is under the lead professional care (LPC) process. The care plans for people who are in LPC are a lot more basic.

However, the page you've quoted looks like it's not specifically for mental health issues, but rather for all health issues including physical. I've never had a care plan with my GP or social services (I've never been with non mental health social services), but from what I understand they are for people with complex and/or multiple conditions/issues (including social issues). For example I know someone who has a care plan with their GP/Mental Health Services/Social Sevices because they have epilepsy, mental health problems, an eating disorder and accommodation issues.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    thanks. how are you?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Huge hugs to everyone here who is suffering :grouphugs: Especially to Scary and to Jay84 - sorry for your loss

I survived Scotland :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    cant do this
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    At a hotel for a job interview tomorrow morning but the plug sockets are too close to the desk and there isn't enough clearance to plug my laptop in. Which would be fine if I didn't need to finish planning my lesson, resources and practice my questioning.

I'm just going to cry. I'm so stressed out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Huge hugs to everyone here who is suffering :grouphugs: Especially to Scary and to Jay84 - sorry for your loss

I survived Scotland :eek2:
    :hugs: how was it? and how are you?

(Original post by Pathway)
    cant do this
    can PM me if you want? replies probably wont be immediate because am really not feeling good but here if it would help :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    At a hotel for a job interview tomorrow morning but the plug sockets are too close to the desk and there isn't enough clearance to plug my laptop in. Which would be fine if I didn't need to finish planning my lesson, resources and practice my questioning.

I'm just going to cry. I'm so stressed out.
    is there a hotel lobby or somewhere else in the hotel with a plug? if not could you ask reception about places open now where you could plug your laptop in? or even if they have some sort of extension so that you can plug your laptop into it instead of it being on the wall? if that even makes sense, gah, no words atm. good luck with interview :hugs:

ReputationRep:

can PM me if you want? replies probably wont be immediate because am really not feeling good but here if it would help :hugs:

thank you, just dont want to add more stress on you - am here if you need to talk though. :console:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It was actually really good. I begrudgingly concede that Scotland isn't that bad after all

I'm doing OK, I guess. Tired. It was all a bit exhausting. And today was quite dramatic - we missed our plane! :eek3:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.