Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit
Mans coming on

It's like you wait until I go to bed :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
It's like you wait until I go to bed :frown:

can confirm
BREAKING NEWS!

Lucio aka Puke's reign as a make shift CDM has come to an end. Weezüs played the role extremely well and was instrumental in the team getting promoted to Division 1, as well as winning the Division 2 title with an emphatic 7-2 victory. His reading of the game and contributing offensively was next to none. His teammates were full of praise for the youngster and was quoted by @Dirtybit as saying "Our very own Kante". @difeo and @Zayn is Bae were in fine form and agreed that Luke will not attempt to play this role again as he wears cool pants.
Original post by Rk2k14
BREAKING NEWS!

Lucio aka Puke's reign as a make shift CDM has come to an end. Weezüs played the role extremely well and was instrumental in the team getting promoted to Division 1, as well as winning the Division 2 title with an emphatic 7-2 victory. His reading of the game and contributing offensively was next to none. His teammates were full of praise for the youngster and was quoted by @Dirtybit as saying "Our very own Kante". @difeo and @Zayn is Bae were in fine form and agreed that Luke will not attempt to play this role again as he wears cool pants.

brb joined when we needed 1 point from 3 games
Original post by Rk2k14
BREAKING NEWS!

Tbh pal, I play ST 95% of the time because I'm too good up front and the team needs somebody to bangs in the goals.

I only ever play CDM on rare occasions when there's a lot of us, because everybody else is poverty defending. I'll them go back up front when Aziz misses his 8th sitter and continues a 4 game goalless run.

I'll be on tonight though, I'm interested to see your defensive skill - maybe a CDM pairing if a lot of people are on :smile:
Original post by difeo
brb joined when we needed 1 point from 3 games

I started that off tbh

Me and you rekt before I went offline x
Reply 5599
Original post by Rk2k14
BREAKING NEWS!

"Next to none" :rofl: don't you mean "second to none"?

Your reading of the game and your contribution being next to none would mean you're almost as **** as Luke :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest