Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK we have a decent starting lineup. But tbh this season is petering out regardless of whether we win anything

ReputationRep:
    The FA Cup is so boring no wonder they couldn't sell the tickets

ReputationRep:
    That' an awful decision. Gabby should be off for that. Dreadful challenge

ReputationRep:
    Sums up our season really. Every win is lucky, every loss is deserved. Watford have smothered our every chance (or we made it easy for them?) + Gabriel should've been sent off for that

We're gonna lose the first game Elneny starts for us
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Another certain red card for Arsenal that gets ignored. Yet their fans still blame the referees every week

ReputationRep:
    gabriel really starting to look like Senderos mk.2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Another certain red card for Arsenal that gets ignored. Yet their fans still blame the referees every week
    It's complete delusion. Can guarantee that the nonces on AFTV will talk about **** refereeing for the Ozil pen not being given, while ignoring a certain red for Gabby who's put in one of the worst challenges I've seen this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    gabriel really starting to look like Senderos mk.2
    Don't forget Squillaci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Not true.

(Original post by leinad2012)
    It's complete delusion. Can guarantee that the nonces on AFTV will talk about **** refereeing for the Ozil pen not being given, while ignoring a certain red for Gabby who's put in one of the worst challenges I've seen this season.
    I can guarantee that they wont ignore the red card. So there.

ReputationRep:
    I like Elneny but he really cannot shoot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Gabriel is just another Flamini imo. Makes sh*t challenges like that all the time and got exposed by a 19 year old at Old Trafford.

ReputationRep:
    Every game where you aren't winning, the fanbase turns on one of your players and wants them out.

Can't wait until the day you turn on mighty Özil

ReputationRep:
    typical of our post christmas form - cant score for ****.

ReputationRep:
    Look at Wengers signings lol these players are crap

ReputationRep:
    Ozil has been different gravy today. Wondering when he's gonna realise that he's too good to be playing with these disabled c*nts and just call it quits.

ReputationRep:
    No lie, can't wait for us to spend years in the wilderness then assemble a team that plays together for at least three seasons going on a mad one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeah I wish I could support one of those many non-Arsenal teams where all the fans are completely neutral and never complain more about decisions against them than the ones that go in their favour.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    OK we have a decent starting lineup. But tbh this season is petering out regardless of whether we win anything
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Sums up our season really. Every win is lucky, every loss is deserved. Watford have smothered our every chance (or we made it easy for them?) + Gabriel should've been sent off for that

We're gonna lose the first game Elneny starts for us
    Lol there was like 30 minutes there where shawn couldn't think of anything to moan about.

Must be a life-time record.

ReputationRep:
    Gabriel is a truly horrific defender at times. Needs to be taken out of the firing line

ReputationRep:
    Good goal ighalo that's how to do it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.