Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    But that doesn't mean you should leave him ? Isn't he upset ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Yes, but it's so emotionally painful to be in a long distance relationship. Plus, I really doubt myself and get so anxious about everything to do with the relationship. He hasn't even replied yet to my message about wanting to end things..
    I don't think he will be that impressed though.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  10.7 KBThis is John, if anyone was interested in seeing what he looked like. I know pikachu was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Just felt like I wasn't good enough
    I am certain that is not true...if anything I'm sure it was the other way round!
    I know we don't really know each other, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk to someone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but it's so emotionally painful to be in a long distance relationship. Plus, I really doubt myself and get so anxious about everything to do with the relationship. He hasn't even replied yet to my message about wanting to end things..
    I see. How did you meet him ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    I see. How did you meet him ?

When I went to Amsterdam last Christmas holidays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    I am certain that is not true...if anything I'm sure it was the other way round!
    I know we don't really know each other, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk to someone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thank-you very much hon X you are so sweet! Yeah I struggle with self esteem and anxiety, will probably take you up on your offer.

ReputationRep:
    When I went to Amsterdam last Christmas holidays.
    Wow. That is a long distance relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. That is a long distance relationship.

I know right. He is a bit older than me also. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I don't know anymore.

Has my avatar updated?

ReputationRep:
    I know right. He is a bit older than me also. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I don't know anymore.

Has my avatar updated?
    Wow your avatar pic looks beautiful is that your friend and you or is it yourself ?

ReputationRep:

Has my avatar updated?
    Yes. It has. I can't see it too well because I'm on my phone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Wow your avatar pic looks beautiful is that your friend and you or is it yourself ?
    Oh wow, thank-you. Yes i am on the right and my best friend is on the left. Well, I don't know if I can call her that now as we hardly see each other. We used to go to the same school and I saw her in the half term.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It has. I can't see it too well because I'm on my phone.

Yes! It finally worked!

ReputationRep:
    Hey..I'm back...sorry..was in a really icky situation...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes! It finally worked!
    Yup..I can see it too...it looks soo cool...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  10.7 KBThis is John, if anyone was interested in seeing what he looked like. I know pikachu was.
    Oh wow..he's pretty...just wouldn't call that my type...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess we'll wait and see...but meanwhile lets keep ✌️✌

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Hey..I'm back...sorry..was in a really icky situation...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What happened?

ReputationRep:
    What happened?
    Oh..just my stupid icky situations...got myself stuck in some thread that my little brother laid out as a potential trap for me...lol...he is soo annoying but funny at times...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh..just my stupid icky situations...got myself stuck in some thread that my little brother laid out as a potential trap for me...lol...he is soo annoying but funny at times...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awww

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow..he's pretty...just wouldn't call that my type...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    he's gorgeous tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.