Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere has a knock and is a doubt for Barca according to SSN

FML

(Original post by milkytea)
      Wilshere has a knock and is a doubt for Barca according to SSN

FML
      Yes, Wenger mentioned that after the game last night. I was hoping it was too insignificant to worry about.

So we're possibly without our entire first-choice midfield against Barcelona. Superb.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      Yes, Wenger mentioned that after the game last night. I was hoping it was too insignificant to worry about.

So we're possibly without our entire first-choice midfield against Barcelona. Superb.
      Presuming that Jack is injured, we simply must play Ramsey imo.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by milkytea)
      Presuming that Jack is injured, we simply must play Ramsey imo.
      Can't he wasn't registered for the first leg so can't play in the second.

Wilshere didn't look too bad and he was still sprinting everywhere so hopefully he's fine. Cesc needs to be fit as well. Interesting to see who replaces Song though. I think I'd prefer Diaby to Denilson frankly. Denilson's passing is appalling recently and we can't afford to just lose possession like that. Diaby at least will give us some attacking impetus.
      Nasri and Arshavin are looking very lively and motivated recently as well.

ReputationRep:
      Iniesta: "Manchester United are the leaders in the Premier League, but Arsenal play a better game than them, Chelsea and Manchester City.”, how nice

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jit987)
      Iniesta: "Manchester United are the leaders in the Premier League, but Arsenal play a better game than them, Chelsea and Manchester City.”, how nice
      i dream of the day which city and arsenal challenge each other for the title... :daydreaming:
      we've had enough of this chelsea and united nonsense

ReputationRep:
      That's what i thought, but barca have a habit of praising their opponents before ripping them apart. This is what they always do, I want to see how much praise they give us after we knock them out and send their egos rattling.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      actually pooing myself for tuesday right now... but much more confident than last year

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by antonfigo)
      LOL

who is that btw?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by vn2009)
      LOL

who is that btw?
      Looks like JET? or Roarie Deacon?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
      You drew yesterday because of extremely bad luck. Don't understand where the MOTD pundits were coming from.

Poor officiating again and Clattenburg had another poor game yesterday in his Fulham match. Too much of this incompetence for too long now.
      BBC have to moan about something, and after yet another clean sheet with a couple of great stops from Szcz it's hard for them to blame them this week. With our injuries yesterday was always going to be a tight game rather than a flashy performance. If the linesman does his job we come away with a win and we're getting praised for digging a result out despite all the injuries (ala champions), football analysis is so fickle.

ReputationRep:
      In that clip it isn't JET, not tall enough - probably Deacon.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by marcusmerehay)
      In that clip it isn't JET, not tall enough - probably Deacon.
      It is JET.

ReputationRep:
      "Afternoon everyone... just to let you know I am not injured and if selected will be fit to face Barca! Few kicks but nothing too bad!"
      Wilshere's twitter.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Louis.)
      Wilshere's twitter.
      Brilliant ! Now hopefully cesc and song are fit and we have our best midfield

ReputationRep:
      I am going to be a scouser today. Already stolen my neighbours tyres.

ReputationRep:
      "If selected" he's gonna be the first name on the team sheet!

Great news though, we needed him.

ReputationRep:
      Will he ever take the free-kick?

(Original post by Psychotic546)
        Can't he wasn't registered for the first leg so can't play in the second.
        I don't think registration applies to players under the age of 21.

And Xavi is often touted as the best midfielder in the world, but Iniesta plays a better game than him. :

i dream of the day which city and arsenal challenge each other for the title... :daydreaming:
        we've had enough of this chelsea and united nonsense
        I sincerely hope Manchester City never get anywhere near challenging for the title (or at least not with their owners and spending).

(Original post by Louis.)
        Wilshere's twitter.
        Yes!!!!!

(Original post by G550NDH)
        I am going to be a scouser today. Already stolen my neighbours tyres.
        :rofl2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.