Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Privileged to help :clap2::danceboy:
    Re-unfollowed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Ooh, good idea! But that's true... As a flag? Or just in the back in a circle?
    It's up to you! Flag would be easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Re-unfollowed
    you never refollowed me?

ReputationRep:
    you never refollowed me?
    You can't follow people on TSR?
    Or are you guys talking about twitter

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    It's up to you! Flag would be easier
    Hmmm... We'll see...

Finished him, hand is ****ed but oh well

Name:  1366657730447.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  33.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    You can't follow people on TSR?
    Or are you guys talking about twitter

Twitter I think? Bude's back to threatening me with an unfollow he's already given me

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... We'll see...

Finished him, hand is ****ed but oh well

Name:  1366657730447.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  33.7 KB
    dat smile

ReputationRep:
    Crossposting here a bunch of quotes of something which I mentioned on the yr10 thread but I meant to post on the year 11 thread. It grinds my gears. Although Shadab, you may see why they neg - it's ignorance that is why people would neg imo.

(Original post by bluffroom)
    I got negged in a post where I made a good point about sex education
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post42315131

I think it's rather annoying that people twine that gay males are the main cause of the spread of HIV, yet people don't inform LGBT youth on sex-ed. GJ government!

Tbf I can see why you'd get negged, not everyone agrees... That's all there is to it

(Original post by Bluffroom)
    Well I can also see why, but it doesn't mean that I have to think the neg is justified. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that everyone should be equal - there is this constant stigma of HIV HIV HIV but the thing is, it could combated by actually teaching gay guys how to stay safe - as many will not. Straight people have the ability to just be told 'use a condom, you can use spermicidal lube, the pill the implant etc." but what to gay people get? "haha you're doing it up the ****ter" from a lot of people generally. (even though around only 40% of gay people have which is around the same proportion as straight people). What is there to disagree with? If you think being gay is wrong and unnatural you seriously are stupid - yes. I am going there - people who are like that are usually stupid. I didn't say you need to make a graphic guide, but giving actual sed-ed would be a massive gain for gay people and for straight people who are ignorant.
    Well I can also see why, but it doesn't mean that I have to think the neg is justified. I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that everyone should be equal - there is this constant stigma of HIV HIV HIV but the thing is, it could combated by actually teaching gay guys how to stay safe - as many will not. Straight people have the ability to just be told 'use a condom, you can use spermicidal lube, the pill the implant etc." but what to gay people get? "haha you're doing it up the ****ter" from a lot of people generally. (even though around only 40% of gay people have which is around the same proportion as straight people). What is there to disagree with? If you think being gay is wrong and unnatural you seriously are stupid - yes. I am going there - people who are like that are usually stupid. I didn't say you need to make a graphic guide, but giving actual sed-ed would be a massive gain for gay people and for straight people who are ignorant.
    Bluffroom makes a good point. I do feel left out in PHSE (and when Sex-Ed Relationships etc. pops up), they go on about how people should be careful so they don't have teenage pregnancies and don't talk about other issues, most straight people and a lot of homosexuals too who have no idea about issues regarding gay sex, and still feel that the main issue is AIDS and nothing else (and that AIDS is only a problem for homosexuals). And It is annoying. People don't take it seriously (hence the bit emboldened), there's no help in the curriculum and people feel embarrassed going in their own time. People disagree but if it is on something related to that negs are a bit unnecessary, when someone's saying they should teach people more, it isn't really a 'contraversial' statement is it?.

ReputationRep:
    Twitter I think? Bude's back to threatening me with an unfollow he's already given me
    I don't do threats '^'

Crossposting here a bunch of quotes of something which I mentioned on the yr10 thread but I meant to post on the year 11 thread. It grinds my gears. Although Shadab, you may see why they neg - it's ignorance that is why people would neg imo.
    If you ask me why I neg, I neg because people are being douchey or trying too hard to be funny '^'

ReputationRep:
    dat smile
    I did that in how long? Less than a day...

And I've been on a painting for three weeks still not even half done

ReputationRep:
    Well I've missed a lot, didn't know we were following each other on twitter

ReputationRep:
    I did that in how long? Less than a day...

And I've been on a painting for three weeks still not even half done
    It's good! I can't do anything art related
    Well I've missed a lot, didn't know we were following each other on twitter

It was ages ago, only bude did, and he threatened to unfollow me when he saw I had lots of followers compared to him

ReputationRep:

It was ages ago, only bude did, and he threatened to unfollow me when he saw I had lots of followers compared to him
    Really? Anything art related?

ReputationRep:

How many do you have?
    I have 270 and don't follow anybody
    - only because I don't use it much and decided not to follow people so I don't procrastinate with GCSE revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    I don't do threats '^'

If you ask me why I neg, I neg because people are being douchey or trying too hard to be funny '^'
    The topic of the negging wasn't to do with you - it was about people negging a good point.

ReputationRep:

Err, it's actually because you lied about being sad and primarily, LONELY when you had around 1.4k followers :pierre:

The topic of the negging wasn't to do with you - it was about people negging a good point.
    I knew it isn't to do with me '^'

ReputationRep:
    Really? Anything art related?
    I can colour! but I'm not really that good at detailed drawings and stuff
    How many do you have?
    I have 270 and don't follow anybody
    - only because I don't use it much and decided not to follow people so I don't procrastinate with GCSE revision

Decent Following:Followers ratio and I have 1526 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Err, it's actually because you lied about being sad and primarily, LONELY when you had around 1.4k followers :pierre:
    I don't talk to them ALL

ReputationRep:
    I can colour! but I'm not really that good at detailed drawings and stuff

Decent Following:Followers ratio and I have 1526 followers
    :woo: my colouring isn't great tbf

ReputationRep:
    I don't talk to them ALL
    Irrelevant, you had 1400 followers indicating that at least 1400 were even interested in you

:woo: my colouring isn't great tbf
    And you want to do A Level Geography? Brave

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.