The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ahhh so scared for results, i know I've done bad, I just feel terrible!... defiantly will not be getting my AAB conditions Not even sure any other course would want me with loser grades :s-smilie:
Original post by needtosucceed=)
haha of course :tongue:
ahh thats cool, wow cambridge! I visited there once, lovely place :smile:
aha just tell everyone its psychology, they wont know any better :tongue:
best of luck!!

Aha yeah, the city is really very cute, and not tooo far away from London also. :biggrin: Oh dear, I'm getting excited about going there again, when I should be maintaining defensive pessimistic stance. XD
Thank you! You too! Do you reckon you will attempt to go on UCAS track before collecting your results? I'm not sure if it is a wise idea or not.
Original post by Futuristicmedic
I stayed up till midnight at AS with no prevail :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, I guess that proves they must be released at 8 then (knob)
Original post by Robbie242
Fair enough honestly I'd struggle opening the envelope as well xd. This is why I'd do it this time round but probably not next time round (even though I'm gonna be asked next time round I just know it xD)

I'm picking up my AS levels

I just kind of want Thursday to hurry up.
Are you going to be checking grade boundaries?
Alright so unlike March,I will actually WAKE UP and look at the grade boundaries.If they are low,i will be happy but be scared (harsh marking) and if they are high , i will be scared,but a LITTLE happy - God help us all!Surely i've put so much effort in,surely it's payed off and rewarded me.But now the next two days will be the most nervous days of 2013.Good luck to everyone and see you all tomorrow :smile:
I'm now sat here working out what I need for grades :P
This is so scary.

11 years of work for this O.O
loving the song suggestions keep them coming :smile:
Reply 5627
Essay based subject grades are so hard to predict ... I hope my papers were not marked by grumpy examiners :frown:
Just found out we'll be going in 10am for results, not too late but not as early as I'd like it of course!
Original post by bunny96
Sorry if that was really obvious :smile: Thank you! It sounds quite interesting haha :smile: What website has the episodes on it?

I didn't wanna say too much incase you decide to watch it and I accidentally spoil it!

Netflix has them all on, and you get a one month free trial if you haven't had it before. If you want you just cancel after a month and don't get charged :biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
Just found out we'll be going in 10am for results, not too late but not as early as I'd like it of course!

:five: same as me!
Reply 5631
Original post by UnvesedSplash
anyone know any epic tunes to open results to lol

[video="youtube;GSfpDlN8Fyg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSfpDlN8Fyg[/video]
Original post by chocoholic_x
Well, that's the official term for it. I don't understand why they just can't call it Psychology. I'd feel less of an arse then when saying what I want to be studying. :redface:

Same with Oxford calling their course Experimental Psychology, I just say Psychology to everyone.
Reply 5633
Original post by bunny96
Haha, I'm actually not like crazy about bunnies or anything, I was stuck on a username and I thought I would have an appropriate profile picture :smile: Fifa really isn't my thing, but I hope you have fun playing it :smile:

Lol. Good luck for tomorrow anyway bunny96...I see what you did there
I don't do OCR in any of my subjects :tongue: so I gotta wait longer.

I'll probably go to sleep at like 12 then have a proper look at the boundaries when I wake up tomorrow :smile:

I need the Edexcel Chemistry crew and the AQA Biology crew to interpret the gb.
Original post by krishkmistry
Alright so unlike March,I will actually WAKE UP and look at the grade boundaries.If they are low,i will be happy but be scared (harsh marking) and if they are high , i will be scared,but a LITTLE happy - God help us all!Surely i've put so much effort in,surely it's payed off and rewarded me.But now the next two days will be the most nervous days of 2013.Good luck to everyone and see you all tomorrow :smile:

Wish you Good Luck too :smile: I'm sure you've done fine. I don't think exams went my way this year although I worked as hard as I possibly could. I hope everything goes okay for us all on results day and hope that all Year 13s get into their first choice university.
Reply 5637
Original post by James A
I don't do OCR in any of my subjects :tongue: so I gotta wait longer.

I'll probably go to sleep at like 12 then have a proper look at the boundaries when I wake up tomorrow :smile:

I need the Edexcel Chemistry crew and the AQA Biology crew to interpret the gb.

Think yourself lucky :colonhash:
Last year the English literature A2 boundaries were insane (90% for an A) and my teacher said she thinks they will continue rising this year :colonhash: :afraid:
Reply 5638
I will not let an exam result decide my fate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What the bloody hell have I just watched? :tongue:

Latest