Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How does one cope, when you cant go and watch your team play. Im happy with the results for Bradford but I miss the atmosphere. Im looking back on Youtube videos and miss it sooooo much.

How can you cope. The videos make me feel nostalgic
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A good guide to who could face who - and who WILL face who - in the play-offs: http://www.theguardian.com/football/...s-championship

ReputationRep:
    Boro, Burton, Accrington & Bristol Rovers to go up tomorrow. Blackpool and Donny to complete their woefulness.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Boro, Burton, Accrington & Bristol Rovers to go up tomorrow. Blackpool and Donny to complete their woefulness.
    Agree on all counts.

I hope Boro fail, though. I've nothing against them as a club - in fact, I hope they go up via the play-offs if they are unsuccessful tomorrow - but it would be great to see Brighton go up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Whose gonna take the last League One play off spot, Barnsley or Scunthorpe?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Whose gonna take the last League One play off spot, Barnsley or Scunthorpe?
    Barnsley have a big ask going to the DW - but Wigan may be on their holidays now the title is sewn up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Barnsley have a big ask going to the DW - but Wigan may be on their holidays now the title is sewn up.
    Both teams are in form it is tough to call, Sheff United have nothing to play for either.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Both teams are in form it is tough to call, Sheff United have nothing to play for either.
    Reckon Scunthorpe will do it, personally.

Millwall vs Bradford promise to be two great ties. Two huge fanbases, and teams bang in the middle of a good run.

ReputationRep:
    The man with the best name in the football league, makes the bench for Leeds today; 17 year old, Ronaldo Vieira.

ReputationRep:
    Steve Evans gives an apparent last goodbye to Leeds fans, with tears rolling down his face. It's no secret that many, myself included, didn't want him after the sacking of Rosler, but credit where it's due he's done a fantastic job.

He's not perfect, but he's passionate and that's what this club needs. I just can't see us getting anywhere with X Italian coach who's just a puppet for Cellino's regime. Thought he would have learned his lesson after Redfearn, but no. Not confirmed yet but Steve Evans taking charge of Leeds' first game next season about Leicester's odds of winning the premier league at the start of the season.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Congratulations, Middlesbrough. Horrid tackle from Stephens.

ReputationRep:
    Great to be back in the Premier League.

Always had a soft spot for Brighton so I hope they get up through the playoffs. They've acquired enough points to win the championship in many seasons.

I'll return to this thread a year from now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    The man with the best name in the football league, makes the bench for Leeds today; 17 year old, Ronaldo Vieira.
    Guess he'll be more like Vieira than Ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Guess he'll be more like Vieira than Ronaldo
    I'll take either truth be told, not fussy
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Congratulations to Middlesbrough and Burnley, tomorrow will be fun in League One.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'd happily see Brighton, Sheffield Wednesday or Derby get promoted to the Premier League. I'm looking forward to the Play Offs.

Haven't posted in here since near the start of the season, but I'm popping up again. Well done to burnley and boro.

Cracking finish to the season for Brentford even with Judge's leg smashed by Luke Hyam. 7 wins in 9, 7 goals in 5 appearances for Scott Hogan after two years out injured - and from only two starts. I feel confident for next season now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So, all eyes on League One today. Barnsley and Scunthorpe are contesting the final play-off spot, and Fleetwood/Blackpool are vying for survival.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    So, all eyes on League One today. Barnsley and Scunthorpe are contesting the final play-off spot, and Fleetwood/Blackpool are vying for survival.
    Barnsley playing against already champions Wigan. As long as they win, they'll get the final play off place unless Scunthorpe batter Sheffield United.

Would be an amazing story after spending the majority of the season in the relegation zone...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Barnsley playing against already champions Wigan. As long as they win, they'll get the final play off place unless Scunthorpe batter Sheffield United.

Would be an amazing story after spending the majority of the season in the relegation zone...
    I think Scunthorpe will do it.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.