Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any Economics and Management or PPE news?

ReputationRep:
    When do rejection letters go out??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucasleal1)
    When do rejection letters go out??
    I think rejections come in the form of emails along with interview offers. There isn't a particular day, rather when a college/faculty is replying to its candidates it will send both rejections and interviews :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    I actually really enjoyed question three but don't think I wrote enough but question one I didn't like because of the restrictions on how much you could write, you?
    I found question 1 quite nice, though it's a bit hard to tell what the markers are looking for-question 3 was a bit unexpected but I didn't find it as bad as everyone else, so I'm not sure if I completely misinterpreted or did well?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zephex)
    Dont know why there are taking so long.. Making me super stressed
    I know, even though it's very unlikely I'll get an interview, I just really want to know. Don't think that checking my email and tsr every 2 mins is a very productive way to spend my time

(Original post by polarmaple)
      At first I was happy for people when they found out they got an interview.

The stress is killing me and every time I see someone else got an interview I just want to scream.
      :2in1:

(although Im still super happy for them)
      Hahaha I can completely relate

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CJaneH)
      Has anyone heard from Keble for law? Seems like most of the colleges have sent out a few decisions so far but nothing from Keble yet
      Hey I just received an email from Keble inviting me for an interview for Law. The wait will probably be over soon! All the best to you x

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jx5)
      Hey I just received an email from Keble inviting me for an interview for Law. The wait will probably be over soon! All the best to you x
      when did you receive the email?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ilovecake123)
      when did you receive the email?
      about an hour ago

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Msachdeva789)
      Well congratulations!! I'm waiting for a Comp Sci and Phil decision. I didn't think that they would have begun giving till next week. But now I'm a bit anxious :P
      I applied to the same course and surely messed MAT up a little bit.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Renewhj)
      I applied to the same course and surely messed MAT up a little bit.
      same here, not expecting anything more than 40-42ish, you?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jx5)
      Oh wow well done! Do you mind telling me your stats? x

ReputationRep:
      who's nervous for their bmat results?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CJaneH)
      Oh wow well done! Do you mind telling me your stats? x
      Thank you

I'm studying the IB, and I'm predicted 44 out of 45.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Msachdeva789)
      same here, not expecting anything more than 40-42ish, you?
      Did some simple counting stuff wrong which frustrated me annoyingly. I'm expecting 50ish. I haven't lost hope cuz the requirement of mat seems to be not that harsh for ComPhil applicants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Congrats! Wish I could receive a reply from Hertford whether it's a invite or rejection. Then I can really start to prepare for it or start to relax a bit. I'm stressing out now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by connieiscrazy)
      I got an email from Balliol college today saying that I will be invited to interview for Law, but the invitation will come from St Hugh's college because I've been re-allocated.

Has this happened to anyone else?
      Myself and a friend of mine were both reallocated for Law. It's not necessarily a determination of your potential as an applicant or anything, just to redistribute an even spread of applicants to all the colleges. Good luck and congratulations!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jx5)
      Thank you

I'm studying the IB, and I'm predicted 44 out of 45.
      Same here!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JosieH98)
      Same here!
      cool which college are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jx5)
      cool which college are you applying to?
      Chemistry at Jesus college, you?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.