Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    I wouldn't be surprised if Chamber's displaces him next season.
    I think Arsene has plans for him as a centre back. Chambers under the guidance of Mertesacker and Koscielny could very well be our next number 6.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Why did you write it in verse form?

Fair enough, the whole 'you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain' thing.
    my posting style is a little retarded.
    i don't like to wite it in a single block, so i try to segregate it a little.

haha, a bit dramatic but i suppose it fits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    can't say i've spoken to the guy, but i didn't think he was a geordie...
    Hmm I am happy you don't speak to Luke because then you'd be talking to yourself... your profile does say Luke Mckeown... amateur attempt at duping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    originally i was just a fair, modest poster.
    was always open to the opinion of others and never trolled/wummed
    some people couldn't hack it though - they convinced themself i was fake and had ulterior motives.

so the hate started, i put up with it a while
    got sick of it, turned in to the tool i am today.

i'm not innocent, far from it man.
    i didn't need to change, could've just ignored.
    i've given more than my fair share of harsh, passive agressive posting.
    but it didn't have to be like this.

You turned into evil Luke because of us. Old Luke should have risen above it and reported such incidents to mods. Nowadays, "Future Luke" is a dangerous and vicious troll.

ReputationRep:
    Sooo many dupes on this thread...i wonder if nwakame or whatever his name was ever came back..olmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Hmm I am happy you don't speak to Luke because then you'd be talking to yourself... your profile does say Luke Mckeown... amateur attempt at duping.
    Nah no dupe, I'm just messing
    Meh, don't care about privacy but I suppose it was pretty stupid to have my full name on TSR, especially one that isn't common

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thinks wenger bought debuchy because he was French? And the reason he persists with giroud is because he is French? It seems like he wants a min number of French players in the team probably to help the French NT but atleast get some good French players ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    You turned into evil Luke because of us. Old Luke should have risen above it and reported such incidents to mods. Nowadays, "Future Luke" is a dangerous and vicious troll.
    I'd say 50% my own fault, 50% the fault of sad haters who couldn't cope with a nice poster.

Evil luke is a terrible troll trying hard to WUM but can't because he's never done it before...
    Future luke could be a force, but I'll try not to get that far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Am I the only one who thinks wenger bought debuchy because he was French? And the reason he persists with giroud is because he is French? It seems like he wants a min number of French players in the team probably to help the French NT but atleast get some good French players ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Generally over the years our scouting of French football has been incredibly successful. Obviously Arsene had a major role to play in this in the late 90's/early 00's and our squad reflected this at the time.

I don't think it's as much the case of them being the same nationality as Arsene but more so the vast amount of scouting talent we have based in France that just makes it an easy decision to sign them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Podolski's on his way out to Wolfsburg apparently. Wouldn't mind if we replaced him with a superior player... but we won't.

ReputationRep:
    Podolski is one of the few direct options you have on the left, very important if you are going to persist with Sanchez, or get the best from Ozil. At 29 from Koln I can't imagine his leaving is going to make a huge financial difference.

ReputationRep:
    Gustavo swap deal somehow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So if Podolski leaves we will actually not have strengthened squad depth at all this summer window...

Vermaelen - Chambers
    Ospina - Fabianski
    Podolski - Sanchez
    Debuchy - Sagna

Still needing a CB, ST, CDM

Brilliant...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    So if Podolski leaves we will actually not have strengthened squad depth at all this summer window...

Vermaelen - Chambers
    Ospina - Fabianski
    Podolski - Sanchez
    Debuchy - Sagna

Still needing a CB, ST, CDM

Brilliant...
    You're forgetting LANS Joel Campbell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    originally i was just a fair, modest poster.
    was always open to the opinion of others and never trolled/wummed
    some people couldn't hack it though - they convinced themself i was fake and had ulterior motives.

so the hate started, i put up with it a while
    got sick of it, turned in to the tool i am today.

i'm not innocent, far from it man.
    i didn't need to change, could've just ignored.
    i've given more than my fair share of harsh, passive agressive posting.
    but it didn't have to be like this.
    Alright chill out Harvey Dent

ReputationRep:
    -Came onto Arsenal Thread
    -Saw Luke getting destroyed
    -Leaving satisfied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    -Came onto Arsenal Thread
    -Saw Luke getting destroyed
    -Leaving satisfied

There is a god
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    They aren't lies though, they are predictions. Pundits come out with predictions on Sky, SkyBet offer odds on 'Arsenal to buy X big player', people bet on those odds because pundits are saying it, and those predictions never come true. Easy money for betting companies.
    How enlightening. I never knew that.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    How enlightening. I never knew that.
    It's why most people are complaining that Sky and SkyBet are not being investigated closely.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Notice how it's most of the non-arsenal fans in the middle of the (or rather creating) negativity on this thread
    Put a sock in it guys and get along ffs.

Just read the last few pages...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.