Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs:

Good plan, I know a few people have done that.
    Jenny is out and I'm a bit lonely :/ she asked me to do the hoovering but I'm finding it hard to get motivated to do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Jenny is out and I'm a bit lonely :/ she asked me to do the hoovering but I'm finding it hard to get motivated to do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Put on some loud music to help motivate you? :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Cant do this Im useleess and I get everything wrong i shouldnt be heree i shouldnt i shouldnt and ith has to stop i get everythijng wrong and everybody hates me and i need yhis to stop bit it never will :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Which one guys??
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1411762917.369194.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  174.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Dolly, Elliott and Grace. You can see them in the video in my sig (except for Elliott, who was snoozing), plus my old mouse Nutmeg. :suith:
    N'awww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Cant do this Im useleess and I get everything wrong i shouldnt be heree i shouldnt i shouldnt and ith has to stop i get everythijng wrong and everybody hates me and i need yhis to stop bit it never will :cry2:
    :hugs: None of us on here hates you and things will get better, I promise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    :hugs:
    How about a nice mug of hot chocolate/non caff tea and a blanket?
    I've tried both of those this evening and I still feel ****. might have a shower or something

ReputationRep:
    Put on some loud music to help motivate you? :dance:
    Ooh good idea :yep;

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Which one guys??
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1411762917.369194.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  174.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know this isn't what you asked but PLEASE don't get other peoples designs, if you want a tattoo tell the artist what you want and they'll design a lovely piece for you
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I've tried both of those this evening and I still feel ****. might have a shower or something
    Anything that will relax you, a shower sounds good :yes: maybe an early night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know this isn't what you asked but PLEASE don't get other peoples designs, if you want a tattoo tell the artist what you want and they'll design a lovely piece for you
    Im not. Im just looking at designs, that i will redesign to my own spec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: None of us on here hates you and things will get better, I promise.
    They must andits not going tostop want to do bad things and theyre screaming and screaming and screaming and i want it to stop and it w nt and ai cant calm down i cant do thiscant ground i cant i cant i cant

ReputationRep:
    crying crying crying. sick of ****ing crying. sick of hurting. when will this ever end. look about 40 with all the wrinkles I have these days. what is life.

ReputationRep:
    Anything that will relax you, a shower sounds good :yes: maybe an early night?
    thanks. currently cant move. tried diazepam and sleep but couldn't. feel so exhausted yet my mind is still racing and anxious. haven't even had dinner yet
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    One of my friends passed this page on to me, it's got loads of really helpful links. I thought I'd share it here in the hope that it might help someone
    http://ultraviolences.tk/post/82133943557/mental-health
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    thanks. currently cant move. tried diazepam and sleep but couldn't. feel so exhausted yet my mind is still racing and anxious. haven't even had dinner yet
    Start small, just focus on breathing for a few minutes; nice deep breaths. Don't try anything too big, just keep with small steps and tensing and relaxing each muscle. You can get where you want, I know you can, we're here for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Got the hoovering done so my flatmate will be happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got uni on Monday and I feel like there's something I should be doing to prepare but we haven't had our induction yet so I can't..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Start small, just focus on breathing for a few minutes; nice deep breaths. Don't try anything too big, just keep with small steps and tensing and relaxing each muscle. You can get where you want, I know you can, we're here for you :hugs:
    thanks for the support

ReputationRep:
    :cry: so sad can't breathe feel so foggy like the air has become custard and I'm so sad and everything is murky and somebody make it stop please

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.