Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KristaWinchester)
    Cheers If you dont mind me asking, what did you get at GCSE/ what are you doing for A level? My mind is spinning with uni choices
    Psych buddies fo' lyfe (psych students always seem to find each other on forums!)
    Good luck on your AS, I'm sure you've done fabulously! Go live the life you imagine for yourself- you'll get the grade
    Ah I didn't do GCSE but a foreign equivalent. I got a 7 in Maths, which translates as grade B. I'm doing (or was doing) Psych, Sociology and Spanish now + I'm taking up Biology from September.
    Lol it's probably because there's so many of us! So many people do Psychology Thank you, and best of luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    it will be, your a smart girl so you will get the results you need
    Thats very kind, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    deus ex machina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Thats very kind, thank you.
    no problem, you where i am if you need me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    deus ex machina
    Go back to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Getting bored

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo ****ING BORED....
    ....somebody please give me SOMETHING to do before I ****ing die.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry for the language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Burgundy)
    I'm soooo ****ING BORED....
    ....somebody please give me SOMETHING to do before I ****ing die.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry for the language.
    Heyyaaa, hope you're having a great summer. :woo:

I dont know if you remember me(probably not) but if I recall correctly you were that nice person who kept reassuring people in this thread during exam season.

Um...you can watch this and tell me what you think. XD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYBIsLFbKo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Heyyaaa, hope you're having a great summer. :woo:

I dont know if you remember me(probably not) but if I recall correctly you were that nice person who kept reassuring people in this thread during exam season.

Um...you can watch this and tell me what you think. XD
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYBIsLFbKo
    Thank you!
    At least someone noticed me was meant to be having a party today but for some reason that was cancelled which was kind of annoying.

I did make some depressing comment earlier saying how I wanted attention and such and I just got blanked, lol.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I feel it's only the girls that get attention on this tthe girls that get attention thread.

Also the songs great, lol, don't think I can listen to all ten hours though I have to have some sleep : P

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    At least someone noticed me was meant to be having a party today but for some reason that was cancelled which was kind of annoying.

I did make some depressing comment earlier saying how I wanted attention and such and I just got blanked, lol.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I feel it's only the girls that get attention on this tthe girls that get attention thread.

Also the songs great, lol, don't think I can listen to all ten hours though I have to have some sleep : P
    Aw, I feel irritated on your behalf. :console:

You did? Aw Im sorry!
    Was it this..? Hope Im not too late to offer my attempt at a response.

I'm just going to let it out.

I think I have mixed emotions.

I want to do something important and good with my time, something constructive but I don't know what because at the same time I want to have fun.

I also want people to love me in all the ways possible and have a laugh with people, I want to be wanted.

I want people to care about me and give me attention.

I have everything I need and I still want more, I'm happy most of the time but sometimes I feel sad and I don't know why. I feel kind of lonely I suppose. I feel stupid and silly but I also know thinking this is silly, I feel pressured.

I try my best to be good and honest, I have problems that people probably wont even be bothered with but I dwell on these and tell myself I wont be accepted.

I miss people I barely know.

My brain feels like it's on overload even though I'm not doing anything that is complicated, I'm wasting time that I should be spending doing something good, everyone seems to be better than me.

Sorry for rambling on but yeah it's probably good for me to share this so I'll do that.
    Im awfully sorry to hear you're feeling that way. I think you could possibly do all the important stuff you need to do then afterwards spend some time having fun as you'll have most definitely deserved it that way.
    If you wish for attention then I think you should just talk to people, you'd be most welcome to message me at any time when you feel this way if it'll improve your mood. :yep: You shouldn't have to apologise for rambling- sometimes its best to let it all out. Im not sure what else to say. Hope you feel better soon though. <3

Yay, Im glad you liked the song. :woo: I think so too. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw, I feel irritated on your behalf. :console:

You did? Aw Im sorry!
    Was it this..? Hope Im not too late to offer my attempt at a response.

Im awfully sorry to hear you're feeling that way. I think you could possibly do all the important stuff you need to do then afterwards spend some time having fun as you'll have most definitely deserved it that way.
    If you wish for attention then I think you should just talk to people, you'd be most welcome to message me at any time when you feel this way if it'll improve your mood. :yep: You shouldn't have to apologise for rambling- sometimes its best to let it all out. Im not sure what else to say. Hope you feel better soon though. <3

Yay, Im glad you liked the song. :woo: I think so too. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers man, you've made me feel better, I'm just about to play some L4D2 with a mate so yeah! : D

ReputationRep:
    Cheers man, you've made me feel better, I'm just about to play some L4D2 with a mate so yeah! : D
    You're welcome. I dont know what L4D2 is but sounds good, have fun! ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dank :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    I know how you feel.
    Hang in there brother, I feel a lot better after a long weekend working with some cool people. Being alone has been a positive experience of sorts though, I've become more grateful of close friends and family for instance. Just hoping results go my way tomorrow now.

ReputationRep:
    I feel stupid, have a job interview tomorrow and I probably won't be able to work there as I have uni in a different city :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The feeling of my heart being ripped out and cut into little pieces. Never allowing myself to get close to a man romantically ever again. Fek that shiz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i feel like i can't take much more, so depressed about life

ReputationRep:
    Very confused

ReputationRep:
    I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    excited for the last month of summer!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.