Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    What movie did you watch ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    Titanic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Quick question - what's the most embarrassing thing your school has ever done?
    If you want to know mine, check the link below - it's from 3 years ago and half the teachers aren't even here anymore, which makes it even worse!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=I1gPdBBdhxc

I'm actually embarrassed to say I went here now! 😂
    I think that's pretty cool. 👌

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Titanic.
    I see. I haven't seen the whole movie. I did when I was a kid but I don't remember it. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    What are your plan guys for the summer holiday ?
    New York and Grand Cayman for two weeks. A law summer school, stagecoach summer school. That should all cover four weeks of the holiday. A week to meet up with friends, then need to plan what I will do for the remaining time. Obviously I will be revising also.

ReputationRep:
    I see. I haven't seen the whole movie. I did when I was a kid but I don't remember it. Lol.

I cried and cried and cried.

ReputationRep:
    I cried and cried and cried.
    Is it that emotional ?

ReputationRep:
    How would you talk about effects of the reader? So in regards to a poetry essay. I want to talk about the effect that the poems had on the reader in my conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    LSE summer school for 2 weeks and then NCS for 3 weeks.

New York and Grand Cayman for two weeks. A law summer school, stagecoach summer school. That should all cover four weeks of the holiday. A week to meet up with friends, then need to plan what I will do for the remaining time. Obviously I will be revising also.
    Wow !! hope you guys have fun
    If your interested I'm going to numerous weddings , meeting my cousins from Canada,France, Norway and U.K and finally i will be going France.Then, i will be back for results day.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to London for a couple of days in July, and then I'll be doing NCS in August
    I might also be going to Norfolk, depending on whether I'll be elsewhere or not (we go down every year for a barbecue, so if NCS clashes with when that is, then I can't go)
    Quite looking forward to it all though - it'll pass a lot of time and take my mind off results
    WOW !! Hope you have a great time

ReputationRep:
    It's so cheesy though haha 😁
    Yeah. It is still cheesy.

ReputationRep:
    Wow !! hope you guys have fun
    If your interested I'm going to numerous weddings , meeting my cousins from Canada,France, Norway and U.K and finally i will be going France.Then, i will be back for results day.
    Thanks, you too. It seems that your holiday will be much more interesting than mine.

ReputationRep:
    How would you talk about effects of the reader? So in regards to a poetry essay. I want to talk about the effect that the poems had on the reader in my conclusion.
    You have to make an overall point. So you talk about the message being put across and use a quote or two. I haven't done poetry for ages so I'm a bit rusty. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to London for a couple of days in July, and then I'll be doing NCS in August
    I might also be going to Norfolk, depending on whether I'll be elsewhere or not (we go down every year for a barbecue, so if NCS clashes with when that is, then I can't go)
    Quite looking forward to it all though - it'll pass a lot of time and take my mind off results
    Sweet. I'm going to NCS in August as well but I don't know where it is. Mine starts on the 7th of August.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too. It seems that your holiday will be much more interesting than mine.

Haha thank you

ReputationRep:
    What is NCS?

ReputationRep:
    What are your plan guys for the summer holiday ?
    Meeting guys..gonna be a prostitute in training.....lol..jk..going to ncs...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Meeting guys..gonna be a prostitute in training.....lol..jk..going to ncs...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol your back with your jokes eh?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow...u seem like ur gonna hv fun over summer..my year 10 summer was spent in Pakistan..roasting in the heat..lol..but it was fun...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it that emotional ?

That is such a derp question..sorry..of course it is...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol your back with your jokes eh?
    The sloth awoke from her sleep..when a charming donkey came and kissed her...lol..jk...no..I was being serious...

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.