If we win 3-0 we can go top

ReputationRep:
    3-0 This is fun

ReputationRep:
    Perfect

ReputationRep:
    Kuyt you beaut

ReputationRep:
    We win game in hand and win at home against Man U, we are top. So it's OURS to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    we win game in hand and win at home against man u, we are top. So it's ours to lose.
    we are the bottlers in chief though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    We win game in hand and win at home against Man U, we are top. So it's OURS to lose.
    Yep, was just about to say this, game against West Brom is going to be so crucial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    we are the bottlers in chief though
    Only game i can see us "bottling" is the West Brom match. After that, the injured players should be back to dominate.

ReputationRep:
    i mean united are giving us every chance this season to take something...and if we don't, it'll be a big big miss
    anyways whoever weighed in on KUYT scoring a hat trick today can buy their house in the tropics right about....now

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool and Kuyt :heart:

(Original post by yunghamz)
      Only game i can see us "bottling" is the West Brom match. After that, the injured players should be back to dominate.
      Tottenham away?

(Original post by Psychotic546)
      I think the rule is that he has to be registered only if he is above 21 years of age. I'm not sure, I believe that's how it works on FM.

ReputationRep:
      A 3-0 win over West Brom would put us in 1st; wishful thinking but damn it would be nice to be on top again.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      Tottenham away?
      Hard fixture but i have confidence in a team that has everyone fit.

ReputationRep:
      A statement on the club's official website reads:

"Carles Puyol will not be available for the Champions League match against Arsenal on Tuesday. The captain has been feeling problems in relaion to his previous injury and so he will not be able to play in the Champions League."

ReputationRep:
      Us being at top at this point in the season again... been a while hasn't it. Would be great though

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Archmage)
      You need Liverpool to do you a favour? Liverpool; the team who were 4th from bottom earlier in the season & lost 2-0 to West Ham last week and are playing ****ing Man Utd tomorrow. That Liverpool? You need them to do you a favour after you ****ed up and drew with ****ing Sunderland despite it being your best chance at keeping yourselves in contention.

You're an idiot, if you weren't my last hope at Utd not getting the title I'd happily hope you got nothing for being so ****.
      Yes, THAT Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
      Come on Arsenal, we did you a favour there. Now go and win the rest of your games and stop them winning the league.

Ta.

ReputationRep:
      So let's win the Premiership people.

ReputationRep:
      Ours to lose. Cesc is back for WBA as is Song. Ramsey will also be available. RVP is back for the games after that. We will not have a better chance for years.

If Nani is out for any length of time Man Utd are in real trouble.

ReputationRep:
      We must capitalise. Don't think about Barca or FA cup. The premiership is the one this year

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.