Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why people watch that trash, found out today that fat Robbo has quit his job and is working on aftv full time. Disgusting that he makes a living on a guy with depression, a guy on some good stuff and some narcissist failed accountant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Anyone see the video of some geezer tryna punch Ty?
    The cheek of some people. Can't be punching celebs like that.
    Link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Don't know why people watch that trash, found out today that fat Robbo has quit his job and is working on aftv full time. Disgusting that he makes a living on a guy with depression, a guy on some good stuff and some narcissist failed accountant.
    And they probably don't get a penny either! Making a living off of them making an arse out of themselves and **** t-shirts.

I bet he is secretly happy when we have poor performances because he'll get that extra YouTube coin from the opposition views.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No mert or kos since April 2012 when mighty Wigan came to the Emirates and won

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    No one from arsenal has been that bad apart from me.

I'm not against the wumming though I'm just furious about the game
    Why are you mad?

Both teams had chances; we hit the woodwork twice and (although it was a brilliant save) Benteke missed a sitter.

Granted I agree that the offside decision was stupid, but it's not like he was 5 years clear - your player was stood in line but the way he was leaning may have in that split second convinced the linesman he was offside. They don't get slow motion and they don't get replays. It was onside but it wasn't overwhelmingly obvious.
    I would've been really pissed if it were reversed but these things happen all the time.

All in all, we owned the first half and you owned the second.
    We had a great game and you were pretty poor.
    A point each is a fair enough result although I understand why you're a little annoyed that you didn't take all 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Why are you mad?

Both teams had chances; we hit the woodwork twice and (although it was a brilliant save) Benteke missed a sitter.

Granted I agree that the offside decision was stupid, but it's not like he was 5 years clear - your player was stood in line but the way he was leaning may have in that split second convinced the linesman he was offside. They don't get slow motion and they don't get replays. It was onside but it wasn't overwhelmingly obvious.
    I would've been really pissed if it were reversed but these things happen all the time.

All in all, we owned the first half and you owned the second.
    We had a great game and you were pretty poor.
    A point each is a fair enough result although I understand why you're a little annoyed that you didn't take all 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cos he's an Arsenal fan and they have a superiority complex when it comes to Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fan tv was a bit rubbish today, no meltdowns

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Cos he's an Arsenal fan and they have a superiority complex when it comes to Liverpool.
    I know, I was gonna get in to that when he inevitably replies in an insulting and unconstructive manner.

It doesn't really matter what you say, they'll always find something to moan about...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    And they probably don't get a penny either! Making a living off of them making an arse out of themselves and **** t-shirts.

I bet he is secretly happy when we have poor performances because he'll get that extra YouTube coin from the opposition views.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's big money in Youtube. I suspect he makes a tidy sum of money from it tbh. Same with Mckola and FTD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think the even scarier thing apart from Chamber's retarded playing yesterday was the fact that we just had no fluency in the turnovers of play. We just lacked any composure in our passing. Don't know what the hell was happening there. As a team, they did not do enough, can't pin it on one attacking player, thats the worrying thing too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Think the even scarier thing apart from Chamber's retarded playing yesterday was the fact that we just had no fluency in the turnovers of play. We just lacked any composure in our passing. Don't know what the hell was happening there. As a team, they did not do enough, can't pin it on one attacking player, thats the worrying thing too.
    It's nothing new. It's the same problem season after season where we struggle to carry the ball forward. High pressing teams are very much our Achilles tbh but it'd be sorted out if Ramsey plays B2B or we actually get a proper ball distributor for once. People like to mention Ozil but Cazorla was completely anonymous yesterday. Could easily have been dropped for the likes of sncheiderlin etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It's nothing new. It's the same problem season after season where we struggle to carry the ball forward. High pressing teams sis very much our Achilles tbh but it'd be sorted out if Ramsey plays B2B or we actually get a proper ball distributor for once. People like to mention Ozil but Cazorla was completely anonymous yesterday. Could easily have been dropped for the likes of sncheiderlin etc
    Yup, Schneiderlin would have helped in getting the ball out of our own area immeasurably. I thought Cech and Coquelin played amazingly last night and kept us in the game. Coquelin if I am being honest was as close to world class as a purely defensive CDM can get in today's game. He is not the Toni Kroos in that he can play perfectly weighted passes halfway down the pitch to transition to attack. But hey, as a pure CDM he is amazing and we are putting too much responsibility on him to bail us out time and time again.

I don't think Cazorla is cut out for CM and we definitely need a improved version of Arteta playing there. Not necessarily a CDM, just a robust ball player. So, Schneiderlin would have been ideal and we really ****ed up by not getting him. Wenger is seeming to be going for anyone better either.

ReputationRep:
    Coq got very luck at times too, did 2 challenges from behind, one on the edge of the area, 1 he just about touched the ball but clattered the player and the other it appeared he took none of the ball. Could have been booked for either. That being said he was absolutely brilliant in his job and rarely got best 1 on 1 and was arguably even better at distributing the ball than Santi was, doing some lovely lifted sideways balls out to the wingers

ReputationRep:
    I've said it a a few times Cazorla is an excellent CM against mediocre teams, mid table and below, but against top teams bar city away last season he's never seemed to click in that position. That being said I'm not sure Ramsey or Wilshere would do any better and there's no way you'd want Arteta in there

ReputationRep:
    I've said it a a few times Cazorla is an excellent CM against mediocre teams, mid table and below, but against top teams bar city away last season he's never seemed to click in that position. That being said I'm not sure Ramsey or Wilshere would do any better and there's no way you'd want Arteta in there
    Agree with all of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Name an available striker who'd be a vast improvement on what Arsenal current have. As far as strikers go this summer the quality just isn't out there. It explains why United, with all their money and obvious need for another CF haven't brought one in yet. Chelsea have taken a chance of Falcao after a poor season even now he doesn't look like he's improved from last year.

Does Benteke look a £32M player in all honesty? The striker market is very dry atm.
    Are you telling me there wasn't an option in this summers window to bring in another striker like Mandzukic or Martinez? Lets be honest Walcott is a poor striker and Welbeck is nothing special. How would somebody like Mandzukic or Martinez not improve Arsenal's options up front?

But personally I don't think it really matters who Arsenal sign right now (even though it looks like they wont be signing anybody) They won't be winning the league with Wenger as manager because he fails to identify problems in this team.

ReputationRep:
    I never understand Wenger's subs. Liverpool were defending very deep so he takes off Giroud for Walcott a 'striker' who can't play with his back to goal or attack crosses lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Link?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpg_EQ1wnI

ReputationRep:
    Coq got very luck at times too, did 2 challenges from behind, one on the edge of the area, 1 he just about touched the ball but clattered the player and the other it appeared he took none of the ball. Could have been booked for either. That being said he was absolutely brilliant in his job and rarely got best 1 on 1 and was arguably even better at distributing the ball than Santi was, doing some lovely lifted sideways balls out to the wingers
    Nah, it looked like a foul but he did very well to get the ball in the end. Was a very risky move though but bear in mind Coq still has many years to develop into an even better player!
    We overwork him way too much.

ReputationRep:
    Coq's first tackle was exceptional. But have seen it given before. Risky move that could have went either way.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.