Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickedisgood)
    i think an appropriate method of investigation would be to choose an appropriate way of observing? so like overt or covert, who will be observed/how will the observation take place, that kind of thing.

when in doubt, put in as much as possible. you can never be too detailed in that bit.
    cheers!!! that helped a lot!!

anyway guys im staying up till 2 to revise then waking up at 6 to continue who's with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplebricks)

anyway guys im staying up till 2 to revise then waking up at 6 to continue who's with me?
    meeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplebricks)

me! though I might break down at 1, i'm super tired already and its only just hitting midnight :/

ReputationRep:
    me! though I might break down at 1, i'm super tired already and its only just hitting midnight :/
    Have some redbulls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romanoff)
    meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    WE CAN DO THIS. FOR THE GRADE!!

yeah same, 2am is the goal though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    Have some redbulls
    i dont have any, but i actually just ate a banana so does that count?

ReputationRep:
    If we draw a graph, line of best fit or is that not psychology's thing?

ReputationRep:
    i dont have any, but i actually just ate a banana so does that count?
    Guess so it does provide energy and calories, thus nutrients ensuring survival (why am i talking about the EEA psya3 is over )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    yeah we have line of best fit to see if its a strong/weak positive/negative correlation. isn't that more AS though? didn't know we had to draw graphs in A2 yikes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    Guess so it does provide energy and calories, thus nutrients ensuring survival (why am i talking about the EEA psya3 is over )
    lmao at least all that pointless knowledge we have isnt going to complete waste haha

ReputationRep:
    yeah we have line of best fit to see if its a strong/weak positive/negative correlation. isn't that more AS though? didn't know we had to draw graphs in A2 yikes
    I've come across a question where youve had to draw a graph before

ReputationRep:
    About that psychology and science debate. Popper talks about falsificationism which means that any theory should be open to criticism/ testing and can always be proven to be wrong if contradictory evidence is found, so if thats the case with psychology then it is a credible/scientific subject. But criticism could be that for example Freud's approach is not even scientifically based and theres no evidence for it nor can it be researched. Therefore not science
    Kuhn talks about paradigms. There's so many different paradigms in psychology (e.g behavioural, evolutionary, cognitive) that explain behaviour in different ways and contradict one another which would also go against the idea of psychology as a science.
    Those who do sociology will be fine if this question comes up

ReputationRep:
    I've come across a question where youve had to draw a graph before
    RIP me

ReputationRep:
    You can determine if its a strong/weak positive/negative correlation without a line of best fit. I've never come across a question where I lost marks for not drawing one.

ReputationRep:
    RIP me
    Its easy trust me just skim over

ReputationRep:
    Its easy trust me just skim over
    last time i trusted you you said you had a dream about psya3 being breakdown, and that did not come up sooooo i am hesitant lmao

ReputationRep:
    last time i trusted you you said you had a dream about psya3 being breakdown, and that did not come up sooooo i am hesitant lmao
    looool it was just a hunch nothing major, only thing that brokedown was me in the exam

ReputationRep:
    looool it was just a hunch nothing major, only thing that brokedown was me in the exam
    LMAO me too buddy, me too

ReputationRep:
    you and me both

if biological anything comes up for schizophrenia tomorrow, I'm going to have a mental breakdown and start screaming and possibly cry

ReputationRep:
    everyone on ****ing edge because of the gender question, this is where AQA do something completely unexpected and actually give the questions that are predicted because its completely unpredictable... i think ive had too much coffee:broken:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.